Why has Cadiro never been added as a Master?

From what I understamd Perandus was one of the most well received leagues ever. All aspects of Cadiro would fit the Master's theme, randomly appearing in content and selling his coins after dailies.

Any previously stated or lore reasons why this hasn't occured?
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2017, 9:00:28 AM
because it was probally to op to put into the game sadly i miss that guy.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I reckon because it fucked with the economy to much

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
I reckon because it fucked with the economy to much

probally altho fucked up is not the right word for me it will just chance xd
"
satanttin wrote:
because it was probably to op to put into the game sadly i miss that guy.

Because of this GGG is making his appearance a once a year visit and he is going to be rebranded as the "Santa Claus of Wraeclast" (and I guess soon Oriath). Unfortunately, it means we must play PoE all night December 24th-25th to catch him and make him show us what's in his bag of goodies (how about a nice headhunter belt Santa... please!... pretty please!!!).  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Because of this GGG is making his appearance a once a year visit and he is going to be rebranded as the "Santa Claus of Wraeclast" (and I guess soon Oriath). Unfortunately, it means we must play PoE all night December 24th-25th to catch him and make him show us what's in his bag of goodies (how about a nice headhunter belt Santa... please!... pretty please!!!).  :)

2 days to farm coins? won't be enough for a nice gift tho XD
Well, dozens of people suggested they add Cadiro as a Master of Coin.

They instead added him as a Zana mod. Personally, even when it's not part of challenges, I love to Run Perandus maps, Cadiro is by far my favourite NPC, not only because of his offers but also his whole design, look, voice over etc. :)

I hope we'll still have access to him even via map mods.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

2 days to farm coins? won't be enough for a nice gift tho XD

Ah no... Cadiro will play the role of "Santa of Wraeclast" perfectly and thus all we need is to give him a cookie and glass of milk and he will give you a great present. No coins needed. He won't be controlled by a "big eastern syndicate" for making major profits.  :)

Note: This all means we better end up on his nice list. I wonder if anyone playing PoE can do that? We've killed hordes and hordes of beasts and men and have said countless foul things (hopefully in private so no one can hear) when we DC die or from any other number of "cheezy" deaths (off-screen Detonate Dead totem exploding the dead boss you are standing on comes to mind).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 26, 2017, 8:47:19 AM
then they better add cookie/milk currency for that xD butt if so then great :P cause i have already made a list of things i want xd
So if the argument is, "he would be too OP as a master" couldn't you just change the spawn rate? Say 200% more rare than the other masters? Most of the time he spawns he has chaos uniques and jewelry anyways. You can also scale the daily cost of his coins, say 2 chaos for 100 coins. It's still a deal, while also leveraging the ability to grow your coin wealth.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 26, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info