New improvements video signifies return of old CoC?

From what I've seen, there are non-cold skills being cast much faster than with 500 ms cooldown.

I cannot but be excited...
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Jun 26, 2017, 5:58:07 AM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 5:14:07 PM
It would be really mean if they do not buff CoC gem just a bit.

Mjolner also.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Or it was only used to showcase high cpu load situations, as they can adjust coc cooldown at will on test servers which i feel is more the case.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
Or it was only used to showcase high cpu load situations, as they can adjust coc cooldown at will on test servers which i feel is more the case.

You had to ruin it.... :(((
I'm still gonna desperately cling onto the hope with because of his final words at the end of the video:

"Have fun creating ridiculous builds".

That implies that ridiculous builds will be possible to create, which is not the case now.
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Jun 26, 2017, 6:09:44 AM
they didn't nerf CoC and trigger skills because of the problem with spam, and they won't buff them now that that problem is gone.
"
xMustard wrote:
they didn't nerf CoC and trigger skills because of the problem with spam, and they won't buff them now that that problem is gone.

The fuck are you talking about? They fucked it cuz if server instability it wasn't even remotely OP in any for that matter.

It wasn't meta at all.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
From what I've seen, there are non-cold skills being cast much faster than with 500 ms cooldown.

I cannot but be excited...

Ahem... a link to the improvements video would be nice please (should have been a no-brainer to include).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ahem... a link to the improvements video would be nice please (should have been a no-brainer to include).

It is nice to see that you are entitled no matter who you are dealing with.

Maybe OP didnt include the video, because it is completely impossible to miss it in the first place.
Lets hope so

500 ms is ridiculous. You can self cast at like 250 ms easy with just echo and faster cast. Why the fuck use CoC then?

CoC needs to be at least 250ms to be used again

Oh and cospri/mjo at least 100ms since only 3L
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2017, 8:58:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info