PoE Discord filled with angry morons

Op is an exile
"
Arrowneous wrote:
In Fallout New Vegas years back I accidentally found a hole in the invisible barrier keeping us in the map database. I could then climb some very tall mountains in the NE and get a whole view of the entire map database (a square area of land).
tcl
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Phrazz wrote:
It's not a bug. It's a secret cave. It contains a Mirror of Kalandria.

If this was the kind of reply you were hoping for, I can understand why you were dismissing those who tried to help you, by telling you that this is a bug.

Thank you. The only reason I kept asking is...surely there isn't a drastic bug like this right in the middle of the very first screen? I'm sure I came off as a jerk and I apologize. People deleting my questions about the bug wasn't needed.
"
mercster wrote:
I called them names.

... I guess that answers the question posed in the thread title?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
mercster wrote:
I called them names.

... I guess that answers the question posed in the thread title?

Yeah, I read that, and then "you shouldn't allow teenagers with bad attitudes on your discord", and though ... y'know, banning you, mercster, absolutely would have solved the problem...
Does it often take you five months to respond to one of your own threads?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info