At my local supermarket... Kids these days...

So wont bore you guys. But at the check out counter is a gentleman who has a disability. Anyways he uses a cell phone to communicate. Behind me were two girls. Anyways they started saying out loud, "OH god this shit gonna take forever."

Soooo I paid no mind, not my kids... UNTIL. One of them said, "dis bitch ass."

So i turned around was like, "have a little respect."

So they now got on me, big fucking mistake. So here comes the mom, to defend her offspring. So i was polite, "your children are making fun of the cashier."

So the lady goes, "and dont be talking to my kids, talk to them again ima bury you."

So this lady is fucking huge six feet chubby, big ole black lady... Anyways I see one of the managers, the manager comes up to her and asks what's going on. Lady goes that guy needs to mind his own business... So i explained i was defending the cashier and the cashier gentleman verified my scenario. Manager asked the mom and kids to never come back... The manager looked at the video to be sure I guess cause next thing I know the police are outside.

Turns out cops been looking for that lady LOL...

Karma... Karma get you let me tell you.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 25, 2017, 10:26:35 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2017, 6:04:30 PM
"
solwitch wrote:

Karma... Karma get you let me tell you.

I can confirm Karma doesn't exist.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4
I dont see any any key!
It would be instant karma if Sol caught himself frenetically kicking their fat asses all the way to the parking.

"Women? Don't bother! It's instant karma bitches!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMITzipEmNE
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info