Man some guy just said D3 was ''Strategic ''

"
Namcap wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I challenge ANYONE here to bring one way that D3 is superior to PoE.

And don't say graphics because graphics are not important some 8 bits games are amazingly good looking. Only Design matter, and in that departmenent PoE is far superior than D3.

- Infinite difficulty scaling
- Actual SSF mode (for those who like that)
- Game engine that doesn't crap out from having 2 people on screen because of particle effects
- No instant life leech that makes it impossible to balance incoming damage
- Defenses are actually balanced (armor is not a complete waste of time)
- AoE pickup on materials and auto-storage that doesn't take inventory or stash space

Yeah if you look at the overall games, PoE is so much better than D3. But you can't make blanket statements when comparing anything.

the difficulty scaling is D3 is aweful

honestly i dont want any control over difficulty

Having the ability to just "turn it down" when things are hard sucks

only thing I like better about D3 is that its much much easier to play when drunk
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jun 23, 2017, 4:44:10 PM
I love how POE players shit on D3 but I literally press ONE button and melt the faces off of every single mob in POE.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
k1rage wrote:

the difficulty scaling is D3 is aweful

honestly i dont want any control over difficulty

Having the ability to just "turn it down" when things are hard sucks

only thing I like better about D3 is that its much much easier to play when drunk

You get that infinite scaling goes both ways right? It's not about turning it down when it's hard, it's about turning it up when you're 1 shotting entire screens at a time and trivializing bosses. An option we don't have in PoE. But then again, if we did, people would still find a way to complain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info