Man some guy just said D3 was ''Strategic ''

d3 constant 60fps with their multimillion dollar engine on x64.

Also, has numbers, how many monsters you killed, which annoys me that we don't have in poe. I'd love to know my # of common blue and rares killed.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
d3 constant 60fps with their multimillion dollar engine on x64.

Also, has numbers, how many monsters you killed, which annoys me that we don't have in poe. I'd love to know my # of common blue and rares killed.

I think here it's more a matter of tastes... fight in D3 were just a bunch of numbers stacking up and hiding everything that was going on your screen, I personally turn it off.
I mean, yeah, it is taste but no way it is better than PoE. Look, I'm fairly new to D3 and my honest opinion after doing 1 season is that it might be a better choice game for someone that is really strapped for time. But other than that....
Censored.
STRATGETICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Fifteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen dollers

Holy shit the memes
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 23, 2017, 1:35:58 PM
Who the hell said it? Just some random moron, a streamer, who?
Censored.
Some guy in the beta forum it was glorious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not surprised. But know a lot of people use words they don't understand. Many, many things could be used to describe D3; but strategic? Never entered my mind.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Not surprised. But know a lot of people use words they don't understand. Many, many things could be used to describe D3; but strategic? Never entered my mind.

If I had to use one single word to describe D3 it would be, disappointment.
Why I did not buy it for years. Your word. Didn't want to pay to be that.
Censored.
God arguing in the beta forums makes me wanna stab someone in the face and I'm you know I'm mega prideful when it comes to like end game and this guy is comparing me to reddit thinking I don't know shit.

Alright got to bring a giant puppy to eat him.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 23, 2017, 2:05:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info