Item Quantity Legacy vs Standard (bug?)

I have two iiq characters that are supposed to run vault maps for hoarder and wealth cards.

My first character has 206IIQ on Standard(Lightning Arrow)
My second character has 123IIQ on Legacy(Blade Vortex)

I tested without Leaguestones, Sextants and with random rolled maps with packsize.
Over the period of around 50 maps there is a significant drop in card and currency drops on standard. You can literly feel it because usually u drop 1-2 cards in Legacy compared to 1 card in 2 Maps in Standard.

Can someone explain what is happening?
Last edited by RGrand on Jun 22, 2017, 5:45:17 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 8:04:19 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's just RNG, really.

I was running in standard with a toon that has no IIQ and got 4 chaos in one crap rolled blue tier 9 map that I used for leveling. On the flip side, I can go a map or 2 without seeing a chaos with either of my IIQ toons (Legacy or Standard). Drops aren't guaranteed...we just get an increased chance at them.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
After some more testings I can cleary see a difference in drops.
I'm now at around 200(400 both leagues) maps test-size and the drop difference is around 50% more loot in legacy compared to standard according to my excel sheet.

Can someone confirm that offscreen killing with Lightning Arrow recieves Player Quantity(and the 50% iiq per additional player in party)?

Also my Lightning Arrow Character has Herald of Ash linked which kills Enemies with Damage over Time. It is also linked to another IIQ gem but might not generate the the loot? According to wiki damage over time should work with iiq(at least RF does).

I have 100iiq more in standard with a mirrored setup and can't keep up with my legacy character at all. Either I'm very unlucky or this is in deed a bug..
Last edited by RGrand on Jun 28, 2017, 8:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info