Will 3.0 launch provide the opportunity for a complete Atlas reset?

Hello,

For me, and other people like me, who went into the atlas full-completionist mode, unaware of the finer points of atlas shaping: will there be an opportunity at the launch of 3.0 to start the Atlas from scratch?

(Similar to how a character might get a full respec option every major patch).

I think that opportunity might help out a lot of people.

Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 1:24:44 PM
do you mean standard?
Yes, the permanent leagues.
why would you want that? juat unshape what you what to reshape. Not even that expensive, much more efficient use of your time than running every single map in the game again.
Well I'd need to invest about 400 chaos to reshape my atlas the way I want it, and I don't have that kind of currency, so an atlas reset would be far more feasible for me and other people in this situation.
If they force reset atlas with 3.0 I will legit quit the game for good. I have spent too many resources doing all this crap and completing 126/126, especially buying rare maps like perandus manor and putrid cloister.

As some people mentioned, if you want to change your atlas, reshape it, or play in a new league.

And I am sorry, what "other people" are you talking about here? If someone had the time, gear and resources to clear majority of maps to justify this many reshape orbs, then he might as well afford it. If someone just completed a bunch of random white/yellow maps, it wouldn't be that expensive anyway.

But I can give you a little spoiler - most likely, they won't. When I had an issue with my atlas completion, the response that I received from tech support in the end stated that they do not have a system in place that could give individual players atlas completion. This is a bit of a stretch, but it probably means they can't give individual reset for atlas as well.
Last edited by MECHanokl on Jun 22, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
They should offer a full reset option. Full. Like stash, atlas, masters... everything. I'd do it.
"
MECHanokl wrote:
If they force reset atlas with 3.0 I will legit quit the game for good. I have spent too many resources doing all this crap and completing 126/126, especially buying rare maps like perandus manor and putrid cloister.

As some people mentioned, if you want to change your atlas, reshape it, or play in a new league.

And I am sorry, what "other people" are you talking about here? If someone had the time, gear and resources to clear majority of maps to justify this many reshape orbs, then he might as well afford it. If someone just completed a bunch of random white/yellow maps, it wouldn't be that expensive anyway.

But I can give you a little spoiler - most likely, they won't. When I had an issue with my atlas completion, the response that I received from tech support in the end stated that they do not have a system in place that could give individual players atlas completion. This is a bit of a stretch, but it probably means they can't give individual reset for atlas as well.

Relax, I was talking about an optional respec, as you can do with skill trees every patch.

Other people was a guy asking about it in global 820. I doubt we are the only 2 people who started the atlas without having read about the mechanics.
"
shaokim wrote:
Well I'd need to invest about 400 chaos to reshape my atlas the way I want it, and I don't have that kind of currency, so an atlas reset would be far more feasible for me and other people in this situation.

400 chaos is a huge strech. I doubt it will coust you half of that amount to do whatever you want.

unless you want to do something stupid in that case be my guest
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 22, 2017, 11:53:38 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
shaokim wrote:

400 chaos is a huge strech. I doubt it will coust you half of that amount to do whatever you want.

unless you want to do something stupid in that case be my guest

Cheapest master cartographer sextant = 9 chaos.
I have 15 maps to seal. Therefore I need 45 master cartographer's sextants.
45 * 9 chaos = 405 chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info