This Game needs smarter swarming Mobs.

For real, the mobs in this game move around like drugged to dementia, let them move with some kind of swarm intelligence.

Would love to see the mobs attack you from all sides at once and circle around you with smart use of lightradius and creep-combos of timed buffs + attacks. let them try to avoid deathly dmg whem they can do it without losing too much dmg output themself.

would belief the list off possible things is endless. what can you people image?
what would be needed to bring trashmobs out of the place they are?
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 9:13:30 AM
who cares about trash mobs anyways xd they are to get one hitted by builds anyways
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
who cares about trash mobs anyways xd they are to get one hitted by builds anyways

buy they could just look like they would try to kill and survive :/
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

buy they could just look like they would try to kill and survive :/

why put effort into things almost nobody would notice? best to put effort n time into things that really need it?
"
satanttin wrote:

why put effort into things almost nobody would notice? best to put effort n time into things that really need it?

isnt the interaction between mobs and player one of the biggest fields "things" we do in this game? i dont say its the biggest flaw or whatever but come one, there is much freespace to create some kind of smarter movement of mobs.
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

isnt the interaction between mobs and player one of the biggest fields "things" we do in this game? i dont say its the biggest flaw or whatever but come one, there is much freespace to create some kind of smarter movement of mobs.

i don't interact with mobs tbh i just kill them xD and true butt still why spend time on it while we don't notice it because white mobs die in a single hit? often they die offscreen... so explain me that?
They tried this with Necrovigil and everyone hated it.
I agree with satanttin.

This league I made a 2 flickers, a frost blader, a whispering ice (quite a large storm...), and my last one is a cast on weapon swap with 12 cwdt autoaiming spells everytime I press space bar.

Good luck dodging any of that...

Besides sometimes going straight for you might be the best idea instead of losing time running around projectiles. Otherwise you could just protect yourself with an orb of storms for example...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They tried this with Necrovigil and everyone hated it.

that's something different than OP means tho :P
and Necrovigil is just anoyying as hellxd still no clue why they added that crap:S
Different... but has the same intention. Make something annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info