Shaping The Future – The Evolution of Endgame in Path of Exile

I like this, wellplayed.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Nice post, but if you aren't the original author from reddit, you could at least give him credit for this text.
Goid read, better days they were...
I remember cb and vaal oversoul endboss 1 shot slam! MANY REEPS THERE! merciless after ruthless was needed as it was so short...
You missed ledge runs, old names, fellshrine runs, dock euns and the OP 2500 dps 1 handed axe max block builds... Not to mention spork was the first "OP" in this game, then puncture "bleed" and the coc desync maniacs ;-)
Maelström of chaos!
No Problem,
Exile
"
osesek wrote:
Nice post, but if you aren't the original author from reddit, you could at least give him credit for this text.

I am the the reddit user that posted this :)
nice text! i can remember coming back every year to play the new act and beeing suprised that poe still exists... around 2.0 i realised why..
quite the history lesson

I started in 1.0 so I dident know the stuff before that
I dont see any any key!
Good read... only wish you selected a more appropriate subject.
+1 OP .Thanks for long writing and good stuff to remember, nice to be part of that :)

I joined PoE, when Vaal was the final boss, but my laptop crashed so many times, and I decited to not play this pre-alpha-game and played D3 :) Well... after D3 in short period was nothing to do, and yes, I started to play PoE a lot more, when Act 3 went out.

Oh, I still got lot of tabs in standart with 1st iteration of karui-maps :) Then the square one, then the ones we use now. And some old stuff here in st/hc st....

Last edited by BestiyaLV on Jun 22, 2017, 8:24:56 AM
Thx for the great read, I joined in Jan 2014 so I didn't get to play the original MoC, I'd love to have a way to!
(btw didn't know that these
are KaruiStones, still prefer that art over the actual)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
on reddit it even got a response from Chris!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info