Build of the Weak - Shamus_Omalley (Duo/Trio/Quadra Flame Totem Build)

Shamus O'malley -The Artificer
History
Shamus O'malley was a boy born to successful merchants of Ezomyte heritage. His family were devout followers of God and enlisted a young Shamus into the Templar Acadamies. His upbringing taught him the way of God, and of his Templar Order. His studies also taught him of the legacy of the Eternal Empire, and their grandiose acomplishmets, especially in thaumaturgy. Shamus also learned of the ancient traditions of the Karui, their knowledge of totemic devices and prophetic mysteries. Shamus began dabbling in the controversial field of artificery. Because of Shamus' research he was banished by his brothers to Wraeclast, as an Exile. They took his lab from him, but they could not take the imagination he had cultivated. Instead, the Brotherhood's punishment opened the doors to the true potential Shamus would need to continue his progress.

Build Concept
This Build focuses on using multiple totems (particularly Flame Totem) for damage output and survivability. The Heirophant is a good Ascendancy Choice as it allows you to bypass Ancestral Bond to gain two additional totems without sacrificing a personal damage source. You could, of course, grab Ancestral Bond to gain higher numbers of Totems (e.g.extra from items), at a cost to individual totem damage.
The Build focuses on many Totem nodes and fire and spell nodes. Survivability can go many ways,
but I choose armor/Es and life nodes, and look for similar mods to my equipment.
The strategy is to place totems and maneuver through encounters, continuously keeping up totems and occasionally casting spells. Totem Placement Speed is beneficial to bring Totems to the battle as quickly as possible.
I will generally cast Molten Shell, then summon Flame Totems, summon Searing Bond, and cast Flammability.
and then
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2017, 4:13:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info