Labyrinth Enchant Skull Bugg?

If you beat Izaro then head back into the labyrinth and let the Izaro room reset without using the enchant skull, it will not be there in the new Izaro room instance loot room, despite not having been used.

Last bumped on Feb 16, 2018, 1:26:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I understand this as a bug and something worth a fix but i'm trying to figure out why would someone head back to the lab without using the enchant sukll and letting the instance expire.
"
opmanzano wrote:
I understand this as a bug and something worth a fix but i'm trying to figure out why would someone head back to the lab without using the enchant sukll and letting the instance expire.

Perhaps if someone had bypassed the optional treasure keys elsewhere in the lab and backtracked for them after the fight. The devs are aware of the issue and should have a fix in future (it also affected the Altar of Ascendancy)

"
opmanzano wrote:

this happen to me, i beat izaro, when i was opening the finish chest my internet have a problem so the game disconect.
When i reconect i start in the city and now i cant assend, i have to do all the Labyrinth again... PLIS I NEED HELP

i dont know what to do (Sorry my bad english)
Last edited by Kalecto on Feb 16, 2018, 2:28:52 AM
"
Kalecto wrote:
"
opmanzano wrote:

this happen to me, i beat izaro, when i was opening the finish chest my internet have a problem so the game disconect.
When i reconect i start in the city and now i cant assend, i have to do all the Labyrinth again... PLIS I NEED HELP

There is no help. If you don't click the ascension altar while in the lab, you don't ascend. Run it again and hopefor better internet connection. And click the altar before doing anything else.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Kalecto wrote:
"
opmanzano wrote:

There is no help. If you don't click the ascension altar while in the lab, you don't ascend. Run it again and hopefor better internet connection. And click the altar before doing anything else.

Ok, i think is a bad game design but i guess i have to do all again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info