Latency, please put a server in Denver.

I've been playing Path of Exile for many years now. I want to spend more money on it but I have chosen not to because of the latency problem. I have died more times than I can count because of the lag. I mean no disrespect but frankly I'm getting tired of it. It is not my internet I have business class internet it is the location of the servers. I guess what I'm saying is will you please put a server in Denver. I would have spent more money than I have on this game but I do not want to spend money if I'm just going to be dying all the time due to lag. I don't know where else to put this request. I mean years ago when I started playing the latency was still just as bad then but I didn't have a problem with it because I had not spent tons of money on the game. I figured hey what the heck they'll put one in Denver sooner or later but here we are with me asking if you guys will. I do not expect to see it happen but I hope that this post will raise some eyebrows about the situation.

Thank you for your time and I'm sorry if I came off a little irritated but I am.
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2017, 6:57:09 AM
you should send them an email. you probably have better luck there. what is your normal latency in the game?
You can play on US servers from Europe even, without big latency issues.
Don't know why you think the problem is not your internet/local routing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info