Will fall of oriath have its own league?

Will fall of oriath have its own league or will everyone play in standard or standard hardcore? If it has its own league what will be the difference between that league and the standard one?
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 10:20:21 AM
There will be expansion content and challenge league content, which is only available in challenge leagues at first, obviously.

Everything that has been revealed so far is expansion content, not challenge league content.

And if the data mining can be believed we have a potential league name at the very least: Harbinger.

GGG has said in the past though that they purposely leave false trails or whatever you want to call it in plain sight to be datamined so even something as simple as a name could be false.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
nice thanks, looking a bit forward to play standard and just build whatever i want.
"
BombingSuns wrote:
nice thanks, looking a bit forward to play standard and just build whatever i want.

I tried that in reverse. Stuck to standard through the first few leagues. As long as you don't mind missing out on at least trying for the mtx rewards of leagues, it's absolutely fine and a good way to practice. Once you can level characters quickly and know how to deal with fresh economies, I feel that leagues are more enticing. I do however want them to actually have grace period where they don't have any leagues for say a month or more, to not run out of league ideas and mechanics too quickly, and let players dwell in permanent for a while. I want to use my hoarded stuff in standard. I really do. But there just isn't much enticiment to do so, especially as items keep getting cheaper in general. So affording a build I have everything saved up for in legacy is just as easy to go and buy in leagues by like week 3. Time off would also let people take breaks from poe in general so they don't have burnout. I only reached 36 this league because of the extension I was too burnt out from breach and wanted some fallout 4 time (I probably could have bought my way through when I was at around 29 but it would have been expensive and I would likely be broke in legacy now).
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
yea would like a month or so with no league aswell. I never really get around to do everything i want in one single league due to time and currency. Going back to permanent would make it a bit easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info