Spelling mistakes and typos

Premise:
Herald of Thunder states clearly what is a buff effect by saying "Buff Grants ...". This is relevant when using Lone Messenger and Circle of Regret when determining what buff effects are boosted.

Inconvenience:
The same cannot be said for the other Herald skills, as they only say "Grants ..." or "Adds ..." or something different, for which I'm not sure which is part of the buff effect. Take for example Herald of Ice, for which Circle of Fear has the increased buff effect affix. If we go literally it would only affect the quality stat for the Herald of Ice. Now go further with Herald of Purity and Circle of Regret, which still can have the mod for increased buff effect, but for what does it apply for? No word for the Buff effect. If this is as intended, then only Herald of Thunder has an implicit buff effect and Herald of Ice has a buff effect with quality.
"
xjjanie wrote:
Another friendly reminder that we still have multiple "BINDLES" instead of "BUNDLES" throughout the Control Blocks and all other areas/maps based on same.

No; 'bindle' is a word.

Given the appearance of the items labelled such, it's a more apt word than "bundle".
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
xjjanie wrote:
Another friendly reminder that we still have multiple "BINDLES" instead of "BUNDLES" throughout the Control Blocks and all other areas/maps based on same.

No; 'bindle' is a word.

Given the appearance of the items labelled such, it's a more apt word than "bundle".

So, Oriath is inundated with hobos leaving their bindles around the place :D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Well, there the word is slang for ‘homeless person’ - which the slaves in Act V presumably are.

“Bundle” wouldn’t be my first choice of word when naming a sack on the ground. :P I don’t think it’s a typo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
One of the Unearthed Remnants with bleed modifiers has what i belive is a spelling mistake:

Monsters have 100% increased bleeding duration
monsters' attack hits infict bleeding

Last edited by Moro121212 on Jul 31, 2021, 9:34:50 AM
The wording also kinda implies that the monsters bleed longer than usual.

"Bleeding/Bleeds inflicted by monsters have 100% increased duration" would be correct if it was the other way around
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
"
neohongkong wrote:
There is a typo in atlas passive

According to patch note

"
Neural Pathways now grants a +1% chance (previously +0.5%) for a Synthesis Map to be dropped from Unique Bosses in Tier 14+ Maps (previously Tier 11+).

But here is my screenshot of perma league 3.14 atlas

So, passive has typo or the patch note has typo?

So, this "bug" carry over to 3.15 version

Is it a typo in patch note? Any dev can verify?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Bad kerning on Curio Display in Heist

The 3.14 patchnote for Neural Pathways was incorrect. The minimum map tier has always been 11, same as now. Have fixed.
Code warrior
al-hezmin's journal I
Baran: Prayer is the center of his regimen (in voice acting it's regiment)
so I don't know what's it supposed to mean.
KranglingKearKames
https://i.imgur.com/zB2RgAs.mp4
https://imgur.com/a/mafhrmH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info