Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
both are leaned on german words, dont they? so I'd assume "Doppel"~ also for Doppelhander as correct.

Both forms seem common on the internet, but using google.de
seems to indicate that doppel- is more correct, a lá
doppelhandschuhe. I'll change it after all.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Its both shortened, one from "quest is complete", the other from "you have the quest completed".

Both ways are correct English as they stand, and could also be considered shortened forms of several longer constructions. It doesn't really matter.
Code warrior
Thorny and Essence have been fixed internally, and that passive hover will be fixed soon.
Thanks!
Code warrior
But the point is to differentiate actual "corpses" from living monsters, so that when you're fighting a group of them (and corpse targeting is enabled), you can tell if the thing you are targeting is already dead or not.

Maybe put brackets around it?
Sandspitter (Corpse)
Disturbed Corpse (Corpse)
Code warrior
I used the (Corpse) method for consistency.

That Kraityn dialogue was a copy-paste error. It's fixed now, and I don't see it happening in any other combination of quest states, but if you see any more, let me know!
Code warrior
Looks like the in-game font can't render the ellipsis symbol (...), Replaced with three full stops. Thanks!
Code warrior
Well, Armguards and Foci are just Dex and Int Shields, as far as the game is concerned. So you can, for example, use Shield Charge with them.

We can't say "off hand items" because that implies that one-handed weapons would work too, when they don't.

I agree that there is some confusion between armor-shield and energy-shield.
Code warrior
Well they're supposed to work with Shield Charge. If they don't, it's a bug.
Code warrior
The Shield Charge skill hover does say "You can't use this skill with your equipped weapon" if you have a wand equipped in your main hand.
Code warrior
"
Cristo9FP wrote:
3% aditional Block Chance With Staves

"
djmilhaus wrote:
Minions explode when reduced to low life, dealing 100 1f their maximum life as fire damage to surrounding enemies.

Fixed!

"
Duncan wrote:
Just reading the thread I got the impression this one went unnoticed.

I did actually fix that one. There was an ellipsis but it wasn't rendered by the in-game font, so I had to change it to three full-stops.
Code warrior
Changed it to:
"All bonuses from an equipped Shield apply to your Minions instead of you"
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info