Don't any of you naughty people have beta access?

Just wondering.
Censored.
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2017, 2:59:14 AM
I do, not interested.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
LOL I knew someone I wasn't referring to would post.

I'm not interested either (I'm trying not to but it's hard).
Censored.
Oh, I thought it was addressed at everyone in off-topic.

Having played the 2.0 beta, nope. Vastly overrated IMO.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
I do, not interested.

I have the same approach I prefer to keep everything fresh for a very first good experience.
Would love to enter the beta.
I am exercising willpower (yes I still have a bit in storage after quitting smoking) to NOT do beta because like Bars I thought last beta was overrated and it even ruined the experience for me. I won that key in a race, btw. I'm doing so bad lately at races when I even participate that I don't have to worry. LOL
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jun 8, 2017, 3:48:27 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I am exercising willpower (yes I still have a bit in storage after quitting smoking) to NOT do beta because like Bars I thought last beta was overrated and it even ruined the experience for me. I won that key in a race, btw. I'm doing so bad lately at races when I even participate that I don't have to worry. LOL

Too bad. I'm sitting on a key I don't need or want (and thanks, GGG, for upping the Supporter pack price base by ten bucks for the privilege). It appears all my guildies are already in Beta, and I'd like to pass it along soon so somebody can get the most use out of it. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Too bad. I'm sitting on a key I don't need or want (and thanks, GGG, for upping the Supporter pack price base by ten bucks for the privilege). It appears all my guildies are already in Beta, and I'd like to pass it along soon so somebody can get the most use out of it. ='[.]'=

I can haz? feelsleftoutman :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Give it to me then, i make the most use of it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info