Stuck at loading instances

Same here... one machine still idling in an instance created before the problem hit, one able to connect but not zone into any instances at all (not even town,) and the last one unable to even complete a connection (ah, the joys of having 3 very different computers.) All 3 were fine until about 15 minutes ago.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
same, infinite load, fix this cuz it came after last patches
same for me also game stack
Same. Tried even restarting pc. Doesn't help.
same game got stuck now im stuck on loading screen
First i have a bluescreen once in a while since i play poe and all other games on my pc doesnt crash. Than the game crashes on random occassions and i have to restart the game and still once or twice a day bluescreen. And now i cant even load into the game.

if u realy expect ever to get money again try it with makeing a code that ppl can play properly with.
Some DEV accidently put a While loop on map loading process. :P
Non of my account / chars able to load the town. Watching the lovely map loading screen, pretty long time as well, as the others here.
Looks like it's fixed. All 3 machines able to zone into town again. Hope I'm not speaking too soon...

Apparently I did. Looks like my hideout instance was taken down by the bug, costing me a daily, even though the actual daily instance is still up on one machine... so lame. Why can't at least the "NON-"beta servers be even remotely stable? You don't see this in League of Legends. There, server crashes are taken VERY seriously and kept to less than 10% of what I routinely see on PoE, probably more like 1% or literally 0.1%... pretty sure I see at least 1000 Path of Exile server instance crashes per the rare time a league game actually drops (like once or twice lifetime so far?)
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Jun 8, 2017, 12:41:47 PM
Yep, despite the servers coming back up, having 30-40 minutes of the race time taken away without a word from GGG is disappointing. What a waste, looked forward to this race and server drops
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hi GGG,

Why you didn't schedule this update?

I've spent a lot chisels, vaal orbs and chaos orbs for few maps and every disconnect loose my opened portals...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info