(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

"
leary93 wrote:
"
itaizilca wrote:
I've done auramancer in the beta and it was fine just boring , with this build i am able to run both auramancer and use SRS with fine dmg ? for solo purposes in case you cant find people

Summon raging spirits, Animate weapon, spectres, golems, zombies, you can name it. The idea of the build in general is that it has a lot of options and flexibility due to the tree's being extremely similar to one-another as well as the gear and aura setups. So you can just level to say, 90 with SRS/spectres, and then start to fiddle around with what you like more to play. For me that's generally goign to be spectres, and sometimes supported by animate weapon. And yea, this build is designed around solo play. The fact you can be a semi-support is just an upside.

thx for answering! gonna try it right now in 3.0 beta , cant wait for the oriath to come out xD
edit: Another thing you might want to get is Loris lantern ring for more survivability, With enemies unlucky when damaging you( when they hit you the dice rolls twice and the better option for you is the chosen one) + grace can give you great deal of surviving (from what i understand if an enemy hits you and you have 45% evade for example he needs to scale 2 successful hits instead of one , that means that he has 55% chance of hitting you he need to get those twice in a row 0.55*0.55 = 0.3 , means you have 70% evade chance). Again i might be getting the whole picture wrong but it's worth checking.
Last edited by itaizilca on Jul 31, 2017, 6:16:52 PM
"
itaizilca wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
itaizilca wrote:
I've done auramancer in the beta and it was fine just boring , with this build i am able to run both auramancer and use SRS with fine dmg ? for solo purposes in case you cant find people

Summon raging spirits, Animate weapon, spectres, golems, zombies, you can name it. The idea of the build in general is that it has a lot of options and flexibility due to the tree's being extremely similar to one-another as well as the gear and aura setups. So you can just level to say, 90 with SRS/spectres, and then start to fiddle around with what you like more to play. For me that's generally goign to be spectres, and sometimes supported by animate weapon. And yea, this build is designed around solo play. The fact you can be a semi-support is just an upside.

thx for answering! gonna try it right now in 3.0 beta , cant wait for the oriath to come out xD
edit: Another thing you might want to get is Loris lantern ring for more survivability, With enemies unlucky when damaging you( when they hit you the dice rolls twice and the better option for you is the chosen one) + grace can give you great deal of surviving (from what i understand if an enemy hits you and you have 45% evade for example he needs to scale 2 successful hits instead of one , that means that he has 55% chance of hitting you he need to get those twice in a row 0.55*0.55 = 0.3 , means you have 70% evade chance). Again i might be getting the whole picture wrong but it's worth checking.

Nah Lori's lantern isn't really worth it. A lot of dangerous damage for summoners is either DoT, or stunlocks/overwhelm. It rarely happens you just inch out of something, and Lori's lantern only helps with damage rolls (as in, they just roll the dmg number for their hit twice and take the lowest, meaning most effective vs lightning, but way less vs other types)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
BUMP! Leveling Guide and League starter (in cookie cutter section) included. I will make a video on this hopefully thursday. Hope everyone gets some use out of this.
yay, leary at it again :)

most likely won't play spectres until we get some huge qol improvements, but still good to have your guide should the srs nerf be too big
Patch Notes are now up!

Can you please give your opinion on weapon setup. Should we still be looking for Severed in Sleep or Midnight Bargain + Shield?
"
Blackhalo23 wrote:
Patch Notes are now up!

Can you please give your opinion on weapon setup. Should we still be looking for Severed in Sleep or Midnight Bargain + Shield?

Depends on what you want to do. But i'd say midnight bargain + victarios charity with Necro Aegis is def gonna be my choice.
i dont like srs this much - is this a must have spell for this build or am i able to play it with zombies too?
"
Seclude wrote:
i dont like srs this much - is this a must have spell for this build or am i able to play it with zombies too?

Nope. You can choose any minion you want. You could even do conversion trap and animate guardian buildaround, Hell, blink/mirror arrow with cluster traps is actually not too bad (just needs a lot of stuff to be able to do something). But generally spectres + zombies and maybe AW is what most people (and me too) like the most
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Blackhalo23 wrote:
Patch Notes are now up!

Depends on what you want to do. But i'd say midnight bargain + victarios charity with Necro Aegis is def gonna be my choice.

In this case, what armour would you recommend running? i feel I personally would loose a bunch of survivability using this compared to Prism Guardian?
"
Candyface1337 wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Blackhalo23 wrote:
Patch Notes are now up!

In this case, what armour would you recommend running? i feel I personally would loose a bunch of survivability using this compared to Prism Guardian?

Prism guardian doesn't necessarily add a bunch of survivability, it just makes it so you run different aura sets. Im gonna be going with Shavronne's wrappings, just because it's more comfortable for me, but you can also opt to go for a high es vaal regalia and use coruscating elixirs. Generally, it's just gonna be important to set up a solid temp chains earlier, but even with 7-7.5k ES you should be fine. If you feel you have enough clearspeed, instead of charity you can still run prism guardian (for tri-purity) over just purity of elements, or a high es shield.

Im gonna be updating the guide a bit more today, and will include my "classic spectre-based summoner" in a seperate spoiler so you can check upon that later.
Last edited by leary93 on Aug 3, 2017, 7:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info