(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

i've been pretty busy so havent had a chance to start in this league yet, are the harbinger summon skills actual minions like golems or zombies, or are they pretend minions that dont participate in fights directly but are more of a skill buff?

i'm wondering if they are worth joining the league for or just pass and spend a few days in standard league this time around.
"
Asmosis wrote:
i've been pretty busy so havent had a chance to start in this league yet, are the harbinger summon skills actual minions like golems or zombies, or are they pretend minions that dont participate in fights directly but are more of a skill buff?

i'm wondering if they are worth joining the league for or just pass and spend a few days in standard league this time around.

No, the harbinger summons don't deal any dmg, and thus summoners dont really have a use for them. They're more like unreliable heralds or something. It is worth to join the league tho, the mobs are a lot of fun to kill, give interesting currency and most of all: fresh economy. Of course, it depends on what you find fun. If you don't care about currency/economy stuff standard isn't that bad this league.

EDIT: just updating 3rd post with lvl 90 tree/gear
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Aug 9, 2017, 7:56:41 AM
Yo man, what do you think about Heretic Guardian with the following support gems:

RS + Min DMG + GMP + Faster Attacks + Added Chaos + Void Manipulation.

My goal is to use United in Dreams lategame and a Victario Charity to provide Frenzy + Power charges. Will the poison scaling be enough or should I replace Faster Attacks? (Will run 4 Spectres in the end).

Also, please check the Bone Husks in The Ossuary, they seem pretty good and are physical based!

Hi,

Would like to mention that frost sentinels can be desecrated in maps with "Area is inhabited with lunaris fanatics"

Hope it helps with those looking for frost sentinel spectres =)

Screenshot of desecrate: http://imgur.com/a/ifpge
http://imgur.com/a/0p1vI
Last edited by roholick8 on Aug 10, 2017, 5:19:46 AM
"
Provin915 wrote:
Yo man, what do you think about Heretic Guardian with the following support gems:

My goal is to use United in Dreams lategame and a Victario Charity to provide Frenzy + Power charges. Will the poison scaling be enough or should I replace Faster Attacks? (Will run 4 Spectres in the end).

Also, please check the Bone Husks in The Ossuary, they seem pretty good and are physical based!

Both faster attacks and void manipulation arent really worth it in such a setup, and I honestly don't know how well added chaos scales. Poison could be good with them, but the swords got nerfed to 60%, making the gain extremely small. My personal opinion: poison minions need a lot of synergy to be able to do poison, and should use any of the following when possible:

-Phys proj attack dmg now scales Poison too
-Same for melee physical
-Damage on full life got reworked so it works with all damage and also poison for attacks.
-Vile toxins is a must have too I think if u want to scale both poison and hits

But most problematicly right now, is that u can't scale hatred with a poison setup, and hatred just gives more damage straightup, unless u can "efficiently" use added chaos (think slashed miscreations, maybe the cyclone cages, etc or ofc animate weapon)
"
roholick8 wrote:
Hi,

Would like to mention that frost sentinels can be desecrated in maps with "Area is inhabited with lunaris fanatics"

Hope it helps with those looking for frost sentinel spectres =)

Screenshot of desecrate: http://imgur.com/a/ifpge

Yes, right now in 3.0 they should be desecrateable in more areas than just that, but i will add
Unfortunately I have ran many maps and so far this is the only time I saw frost sentinels desecrat-able. Unless of course I haven ran the map that has them as base mobs =S
It's still good to do low life, even with the nerf on the Commander of Darkness?

I'm using Victario's Influence build right now, but I think in Vis Mortis or Femurs of the Saints, what you guys think abaut this itens?

I'm using Solar Guard, any spectre its better? Frost Sentinel maybe?

Thanks for attention!
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

Both faster attacks and void manipulation arent really worth it in such a setup, and I honestly don't know how well added chaos scales. Poison could be good with them, but the swords got nerfed to 60%, making the gain extremely small. My personal opinion: poison minions need a lot of synergy to be able to do poison, and should use any of the following when possible:

-Phys proj attack dmg now scales Poison too
-Same for melee physical
-Damage on full life got reworked so it works with all damage and also poison for attacks.
-Vile toxins is a must have too I think if u want to scale both poison and hits

But most problematicly right now, is that u can't scale hatred with a poison setup, and hatred just gives more damage straightup, unless u can "efficiently" use added chaos (think slashed miscreations, maybe the cyclone cages, etc or ofc animate weapon)

I see thank you for your input. I would run no aura's though, blasphemy + 2 defensive curses.

What do you think about Poison + Vile Toxins + PPAD/Damage on Full Life as the last 3 links? I've tested with Poison and PPAD and it felt pretty well. Could run Shaped Mesa and Strand pretty easily on Standard league.
"
It's still good to do low life, even with the nerf on the Commander of Darkness?

I'm using Victario's Influence build right now, but I think in Vis Mortis or Femurs of the Saints, what you guys think abaut this itens?

I'm using Solar Guard, any spectre its better? Frost Sentinel maybe?

Thanks for attention!

Should still be good to go low life, just dont need to do it as early because life is actually a solid option too now (just check my lvl 90 setup, has really solid defense)

Vis mortis is okay but gives up a lot, femurs is just bad for spectres (arguably not good for most builds, comparetively to other weapon and shield options, or staff/bow options)

Solar guards are strong for casters. I think its them or sentinels. Im using heretic guardians because of the physical scaling tho, but I think those options are the current top tier.

"
What do you think about Poison + Vile Toxins + PPAD/Damage on Full Life as the last 3 links? I've tested with Poison and PPAD and it felt pretty well. Could run Shaped Mesa and Strand pretty easily on Standard league.

Ye but you can run those maps with 4link spectres as well, and can tell you it's definetly not dependant on the poison that you're carrying (poison itself is like a 40% multiplier over 2 seconds time, 60% of the time, so like 24% more multiplier effectively, but only if all your support support both poison and on-hit, and since minions cant scale poison damage and duration on the tree, that's pretty much where it caps, unless u stop scaling hit dmg, which really hurts you. Im pretty sure on the fact that anytime u want to scale poison for minions, hit scaling is just 100
% better)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info