Anyone else watching DB Super?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
The scene where Goku expresses disgust and amazement at Trunks kissing Mai baffles even Vegeta. And it tells you everything you need to know about Goku and love. Poor Chi-chi.

You're talking about someone who lies to family to conceal tens of millions of zeni from them. I mean, I get that he isn't exactly a top catch as relationships go, but neither is she. Curb your feminism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I think Gohan and Goten been created when Goku was sleeping after a good meal.
Chi-chi is master trickster.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Would be funny if Vegeta has two sons. However, can't really explain Gohan in that manner.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
The scene where Goku expresses disgust and amazement at Trunks kissing Mai baffles even Vegeta. And it tells you everything you need to know about Goku and love. Poor Chi-chi.

You're talking about someone who lies to family to conceal tens of millions of zeni from them. I mean, I get that he isn't exactly a top catch as relationships go, but neither is she. Curb your feminism.
And this is why we can't have nice things. Bye. :)
After a long time I finally got over 111 and caught back up with the series. Glad I did.

My new theory I use to cope is that Hit isn't actually eliminated, and that he's used some kind of time-based power to clone himself like the Flash, and that said clone is in hiding somewhere
Spoiler
and Jiren will be disqualified for colluding with Putin.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 19, 2017, 3:49:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info