Anyone else watching DB Super?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh, that was pretty good. The GF, who is far more into Sailor Moon than DB, even gasped when it happened.

Yeah, it was really stunning. Great episode.

Spoiler
So the leading theory on youtube is that the Daishinkan is evil. And some of the angels are evil and some of the angels are good(e.g U9 angel is evil, Whis is good). There is a lot of speculation that the Daishinkan is manipulating Zeno-Sama to destroy universes. There is also speculation that the Daishinkan and his evil angels will revolt against Zeno-Sama in some manner like in the New Testament.

Today's episode it was revealed Krillin gets disqualified. There's speculation that he accidentally kills someone with one of his yellow energy blade razors i forgot the name of the special move lol. I can't see Krillin killing someone though .. even by accident.

Edit: Krillin didn't get disqualified. Fake news. Just like the news about Frieza defecting to U4.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 16, 2017, 3:47:52 AM

Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 16, 2017, 3:47:02 AM
Sorry, I thought it was going to happen too. I guess it was fake news. Just like the news about Frieza defecting to U4. It never happened. That's why I didn't add the spoiler. Cause it didn't happen. But I just added it to make you happy T_T

"Turillin" also calls them 'destructo discs' lol
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 16, 2017, 3:54:35 AM
Spoiler
Goku isn't a monster. Just like the Omni-King isn't a monster although he literally wiped out trillions of lives when he destroyed U9. Goku and the Omni-King are both childlike innocent. There is no malicious intent behind their actions. Remember that episode in DBS when Goku didn't know what kissing a woman on the mouth is? Also, it is speculated that Goku is only slightly smarter than Majin-Buu lol
Last edited by coatofarms on Jul 16, 2017, 4:00:54 AM
Spoiler
What your GF said sounds very interesting. Goku is like a good sociopath. I've actually never watched the previous Dragon Ball series. I only started watching when I saw a live stream on youtube of Goku owning Bergamo a couple months ago then I realized DB is cool and watched all the DBS episodes. But I haven't got around to the previous series.
My god, episode 102 was bad. It was really really bad. The whole episode I was cringing.

Charan, what did you think about 102?
Good suggestion, one of these days I'm going to spend like a whole Sunday at Barnes and Nobles.

Unfortunately, the 103 preview suggests that 103 will be a continuation of 102. =/

Spoiler

Oh, I thought it was so funny when Vegita was about to punch that fat U2 chick in episode 102, but he dodges at the very end b/c he is just "too disgusted" to punch her lol
Last edited by coatofarms on Aug 6, 2017, 7:30:53 PM
This is good too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_XPenKkqA&list=PL6YdssUhUOqHpexf9Btm8bAQ3uP3SMaaN
109-110 was the best fucking episodes since Cell saga.

Spoiler
Vegeta not really impressed I bet he s gonna show us another kind of power up too

*edit*

I forgot this one episode in the buu saga when Vegeta kill himself.So in my book best episodes since that one.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 8, 2017, 7:52:35 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler
Someone watched WAY too much Fist of the North Star before deciding Goku's next evolution.

Gokuto no Ken.

Spoiler
Toriyama is a man of taste...but he also gave us Burian. Why can t she be eliminated already XD :/

What s up with Frieza, the guy acting like Goku BFF Oo

Wew! when did I start watching DB, 1988? When did it start in Japan like 1984? The series still kicking asses for so long after all those years, Toriyama really created a monster. I can see only one piece with such potential those days.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 9, 2017, 3:22:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info