LF Play Buddy + Active, talkative guild (standard)

Hello Everyone.

I am relatively new to PoE. I've played one league and didn't get a chance to play this last league much.

I am looking for some buddies to play PoE with. PoE is boring to play solo after awhile so I was looking for 1 or 2 people to play in a small group with. I prefer playing support classes so I am more than willing to make an aurabot or something of the sort. My only rule is to split the drops fairly between us and don't be an elitist asshat. I have no time to deal with immature people.^^

My usual play time is nightly around 9-10pm eastern time USA and beyond. I prefer to play with someone who speaks English or at least understands enough so we can communicate with each other well enough to achieve in-game goals.

I am starting all of my characters fresh. I only have what I have in my stash and that's it.

Also looking for an active, talkative guild in order to get to know people and make friends.

I realize Standard is less populated but sometimes things come up for me and I have to adult so playing league is sometimes not possible for me even though I enjoy a fresh economy and new stuff to play.

Best to respond here or private message me.

Last bumped on Jun 25, 2017, 8:40:56 PM
up
You didn't leave any in-game names to contact you with and your profile set to private.
Last edited by 6apa6ax on Jun 25, 2017, 8:41:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info