Emberwake even more useless after 3.0?

80% reduce already almost non existent burning damage after 3.0? Remove this 80% less burning damage.
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
Vendor basically yeah.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
vendor trash now.
Emberwake grants 1 Additional Ignite in Beta...
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jun 28, 2017, 5:53:55 PM
GGG already announced that Emberwake specifically is being reworked in light of the DoT changes.
Being entirely explicit tends to produce better results in my experiences.
I don't know what will be even playable in Oriath, right now i just see more than 50 nerfs and hundreds of builds being obliterated. This is actually the most underwhelming expansion i've ever seen.
"
Mareb wrote:
I don't know what will be even playable in Oriath, right now i just see more than 50 nerfs and hundreds of builds being obliterated. This is actually the most underwhelming expansion i've ever seen.

Hah anything that involves VP is what I'm doing.

Press my nose on my keyboard and be AWESOME.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ele builds still rock. they rock hard. and immolate will compound that issue.

honestly i view emberwake being useless right now. seems useful in beta
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That's why you're Valued, and I just Rule.

But on a more serious note: this entire thread is making the first, most classic mistake when assessing forthcoming changes: it only considers one piece of the jigsaw puzzle. Of course if you change the puzzle but leave even one piece untouched, the puzzle no longer fits together. I'm willing to bet there are changes to the other pieces in the Burning/Ignite puzzle yet to be revealed.

You do explicit, I do analogy and suggestion. I like your way better, but I'm hopeless.

The emberwake change reminds me of the classic story of bunny and fox. The wise bunny has lived in a well its entire life, when one day a sly fox of flames seeks out the bunny in the well. All the bunny has known its entire life is existence inside the well. The fox befriends bunny saying life is more than just what is inside the well, that even life is more then what is outside the well, that true life is merely inside the soul of the awakened ones. That or the bunny looked tasty to fox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info