[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

@ tigertower

Why don't you do it yourself in Pat of Building app and tell us what you got as result?

@ Milkyslice

Thx for the great build. I'm working continental shifts so I can't play that often but even than I saved up ~6ex By the time I hit 90 I should have 10 ex.

Any fun build recommendation? Are you going to try to make new build? I got some money to spend.
Last edited by Sidad on Aug 17, 2017, 8:01:03 AM
I needed to get two +30 dex nodes in order to level the Swift Affliction supports. I would love to use those points elsewhere (I'm level 83 so progress in the tree is rapidly getting slower). If I were prepared to sacrifice some damage, what blue or red support gem could replace them with the smallest loss in damage? I have a 5L Soul Mantle for RF, a 4L for SB and a 4L for SR.
@ Kastanj

Rather than replacing gems why not try to get/craft gear with dex?
Sidad:

Yes, that is a valid question. Main reason is that typing in criteria for viable gear on poe.trade is a real chore (it's slow and unresponsive even when I don't otherwise belabor my RAM or connection) and I don't have the Master levels or currency to craft more than one mod onto any gear with otherwise decent mods I am fortunate enough to find.
"
Kastanj wrote:
Sidad:

Yes, that is a valid question. Main reason is that typing in criteria for viable gear on poe.trade is a real chore (it's slow and unresponsive even when I don't otherwise belabor my RAM or connection) and I don't have the Master levels or currency to craft more than one mod onto any gear with otherwise decent mods I am fortunate enough to find.

you can find amulets with ~40res 70 life and 50 dex under 10c. 70+dex will cost you 20+c
I don't have that kind of scratch yet and I need to save up for the Doryani's Catalyst anyway, but I guess that sounds like a better solution.
Last edited by Kastanj on Aug 17, 2017, 10:49:56 AM
"
Sidad wrote:

@ Milkyslice

Thx for the great build. I'm working continental shifts so I can't play that often but even than I saved up ~6ex By the time I hit 90 I should have 10 ex.

Any fun build recommendation? Are you going to try to make new build? I got some money to spend.

Well i am currently leveling some Slayer Blood Magic Starforge Sweeper (or any other skill, doesn't matter). Thats a good currency sink for me :x

The plan is to use kaoms boots/chest and use two starforges via weaponswap, one with sweep (it clears great) and one with a singletarget skill.
I would basically just have the glove links for leapslam + faster atk + fortify + endurance charge on melee stun, the weapon links for the attack and helmet for a warchief or utility stuff (thinking about warchief + bloodrage + enduring cry + vengeance/duration or shit like that).

Made a champion Disfavour sweeper in turmoil and it was very enjoyable for me, most fun i've had with a melee. Just lacked a bit of substain and singletarget dmg that a slayer has compared to a champion.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 17, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
Hi there, i have been playing this build since the start of the league and had a lot of fun so far. Right now, my character is level 85 and can run most map. However there is something still bugging me for a while now, that is I can't seem to trigger Elemental Equilibrium by any way.
I am using a Soul Mantle and not Ascentral Bond. That means Orb of Storms is supposed to hit, cause lightning damage to enemies and triggered EE but it isn't. Instead, it just triggered Elemental Overload. I can't seem to understand why as Orb of Storm is lightning damage and it should proc Elemental Equilibrium when it hits an enemy. Thanks
"
minhpro279 wrote:
Hi there, i have been playing this build since the start of the league and had a lot of fun so far. Right now, my character is level 85 and can run most map. However there is something still bugging me for a while now, that is I can't seem to trigger Elemental Equilibrium by any way.
I am using a Soul Mantle and not Ascentral Bond. That means Orb of Storms is supposed to hit, cause lightning damage to enemies and triggered EE but it isn't. Instead, it just triggered Elemental Overload. I can't seem to understand why as Orb of Storm is lightning damage and it should proc Elemental Equilibrium when it hits an enemy. Thanks

Your sceptre has the 'adds x to x fire damage' mod which could be causing it. Try getting another without this.
"
Krygenic wrote:
"
minhpro279 wrote:

Your sceptre has the 'adds x to x fire damage' mod which could be causing it. Try getting another without this.

Hey there, I did try to use another sceptre and even take it off to see if OoS could proc EE but it couldn't. Also, on tooltips, it shows that OoS only does lightning damage and nothing else as you can see here
Last edited by minhpro279 on Aug 17, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info