Twitch prime effects help

Currently following these steps:

Step 1 Sign up for a free trial of Twitch Prime.

Step 2 Create or log in to your Path of Exile account.

Step 3 Visit this page to link your account to Twitch or update your permissions if you've linked your account in the past.

Step 4 Sign in to your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner then claim the offer.

Step 5 That's it! Fulfilling this process should automatically grant the microtransactions to your account.

I did create a twitch account that I didn't have before, I succesfully linked to my POE account, I only need to enable this twitch prime that is supposed to be "free".
Hence, I click on "start 30 days free trial", and I get redirected to a page where it only lets me sign up to a "amazon prime account included" banner.

What am I doing wrong?
Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 5:42:37 PM
Nothing. Twitch belongs to Amazon and is included in Amazon Prime. I.e. you are signing up for the Amazon Prime trial.
"
Alysma wrote:
Nothing. Twitch belongs to Amazon and is included in Amazon Prime. I.e. you are signing up for the Amazon Prime trial.

Asks for VISA card number...if it's "free" it shouldn't be asking that.
It won't be charged, though unless you exceed the 30 day period and you can cancel the trial right after claiming the mtx.
"
Arazosa wrote:
Asks for VISA card number...if it's "free" it shouldn't be asking that.

Why?

Amazon are a business. They're not giving away free stuff for no reason - they're hoping that when the trial ends you'll choose to remain subscribed to Amazon Prime. So they choose to limit the free trial to people who have credit cards, i.e. people who can pay for Amazon Prime.

I could understand some concern if it was a shady outfit nobody had ever heard of before, but Amazon are well-known. I doubt they're going to commit suicide by scamming a few gamers' credit cards. Particularly when they know so many people's credit card info already.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info