Energy Shield Flasks

Since Vaal Pact will no longer be available for ES use, I just want to suggest ES flasks. Unless CI builds have a way of quickly restoring ES, they will no longer be viable. It's easy for a CI build to get cornered in a Breach and get destroyed. Life will always be superior to ES because it has an emergency button for restoring lost Life. What will be the emergency button for a CI build? ES recharge is useless while taking constant damage so I don't think that can be counted. Please save CI builds!
Last bumped on May 28, 2017, 4:26:06 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ES builds have a few really strong ways to protect themselves, and if you pick up the ES regen nodes you can just about have near instant restart of ES the instant you stop taking damage, and then get it back super fast.

Not to mention if you take Occultist you can pretty much keep ES up all the time.

Giving / having ES flasks would be bad idea, as it would just make things like low life, or heck even hybrid life/ES builds way to strong.

With the changes though you are being pushed / forced into spending points on ES regen as well instead of just slamming vaal pact into every build.

ES needs to be more different from life, not more the same. We're in this stupid situation because the two are functionally equivalent -- both can leech and regen.
"
I just want to suggest ES flasks

Immediately after the life flasks begin to heal you about 7k slowly or 3-4k instantly.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
pneuma wrote:
ES needs to be more different from life, not more the same. We're in this stupid situation because the two are functionally equivalent -- both can leech and regen.

Just so.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
For the longest time I have suggested flasks that will force-start energy shield regeneration (any damage will stop it again).
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 25, 2017, 7:16:09 AM
I use Vaal Clarity as emergency button if it had 1 more charge it would be perfect IMO
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
I use Vaal Clarity as emergency button if it had 1 more charge it would be perfect IMO

Do you mean Vaal Discipline?
sry you're right it's Vaal Discipline
"
CyberWizardB5 wrote:
sry you're right it's Vaal Discipline
Maybe keep two Vaal Disciplines for two charges. But that would take twice as long to charge...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info