Paysafe in euro currency?

I'm just wondering, does this work? Everything is in USD. I usually do online transactions for games with paysafecard. I'd just like confirmation before I go out and get myself one.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2017, 5:12:38 AM
"
Ivonbeton wrote:
I'm just wondering, does this work? Everything is in USD. I usually do online transactions for games with paysafecard. I'd just like confirmation before I go out and get myself one.

Thanks in advance!

it should automatically convert the currency for you

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I double that. I would like to see prices in EURO instead of US$. Everything else just makes it too complicated for me. Also, I can only buy in 5$ steps instead of just paying the price for the one thing I just want to buy. And instead of calculating the price it just redirects me to paypal if I choose that method. What I want ? : I click on a thing I want to buy, it tells me the price in EURO and than (or after I filled the shopping cart with more things) it directs me to paypal and I pay. But man, that would be too easy for me, right? Would be great to that changed.
If you use Steam it can display prices in euros when you go to buy something, and I know from experience that Valve also support Paysafecard. The option's there if you're interested. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info