Tons of crashes, seemingly random, from the last week

Not sure what to do... been for the last week.. I seem to get crashes, typically around effect-heavy fights, but also at random times like when I am in my hideout or not around any enemies. Sometimes the screen severely lags.
When I alt-tab away and back it shows my character in place, but it frozen, alt-tab again it will update from movement, but still frozen...
Other times the game just locks up and boots me to the login screen doing the same thing as before. Either way, I need to close the game and reload. I have been playing all of legacy without major issues until the last week.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 9:22:51 AM
Started crashing for me too today, but only after the most recent update (24.5.17).

But if yours has been crashing for a week, it may have something to do with the recent Windows 10 update.
Last edited by PookLapanim on May 24, 2017, 8:25:08 AM
randomly crashin too, just can t play the game for a week...bored... a lot of post are about crash in the last few days are we in pre beta? plz do something, was happy to see my game updatin yesterday...was just purple stuff...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info