Buff the life nodes in front of profane chemistry~~!!

These nodes are some of the best life nodes in the game. o_O
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on May 25, 2017, 5:21:47 PM
"
widardd wrote:
These nodes are some of the best life nodes in the game. o_O

I disagree as they are now right now I've never skilled them on any build even ones that go directly past it. Since most of my builds that go directly past it are stacking flask effectiveness for unique flask abusing. If the starter nodes were 4% I wouldn't have any issue skilling them.

If there are changes to leech in upcoming patches then possibly they could remain as they are but as it stands at most you would use a single HP flask on a pure HP character since the leech you get from vinktars and damage / survivability from other flasks out shine HP flasks.

Last edited by Sojs on May 26, 2017, 4:14:18 PM
bump
"
Sojs wrote:
bump

You can also bump by pressing the 'bump' button.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
hm the more you know :s
The cluster gives 12% increased life and 40% increased life recovery from flasks. It's probably worth noting that the flask mod also sucks since 40% extra life from flasks is still terrible. Maybe profane chemistry should also get flask effectiveness added to it or something.
"
The cluster gives 12% increased life and 40% increased life recovery from flasks. It's probably worth noting that the flask mod also sucks since 40% extra life from flasks is still terrible. Maybe profane chemistry should also get flask effectiveness added to it or something.

Maybe I missed the memo, but the nodes amount to a cool 50% increased life recovery, which along with the Juggernaut notable and Herbalism provide up to a 90% increased life recovery on the tree - quite ok from my point of view.

It would be great if the cluster would give 14-15% increased life or an effectiveness boost too, and I hope that this change is implemented...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
If those ones really are some of the best available, maybe they all need a small buff?
They trade 3% life for 50% flask effect...
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Life nodes need to be consolidated. Currently you have to spend way too many points to get a semi-decent amount of Life. It's one of the reasons ES is so much better.

+1 and need buff all life base
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info