price check on a jewel pls, im new to the game and need to learn values !

crafted this earlier and wondering if its worth anything? and if yes or no, a little explanation on why? could you add more mods with exalt and is that a bad idea?

taking offers also ! thanks a lot in advance!
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 5:05:02 AM
10-15c

There are several jewels with %ES and 2 other damage mods in the 5-10c range. Physical damage is one of the most valuable ones hence u can extract few more chaos from it. If max ES then it would probably double in price. Max rolls is what we are after in jewels and max affixes.
I dont think it worth exalting it or jewels in general, maybe if u hit the 3 perfect damage affixes and then u could gamble for a decent forth but i still doubt it. Vaaling them makes more sense.
Last edited by AspirantN00b on May 23, 2017, 6:36:22 PM
"
AspirantN00b wrote:
10-15c

There are several jewels with %ES and 2 other damage mods in the 5-10c range. Physical damage is one of the most valuable ones hence u can extract few more chaos from it. If max ES then it would probably double in price. Max rolls is what we are after in jewels and max affixes.
I dont think it worth exalting it or jewels in general, maybe if u hit the 3 perfect damage affixes and then u could gamble for a decent forth but i still doubt it. Vaaling them makes more sense.

thanks for answer! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info