WAY WAY WAY TO EXPENSIVE

Edit
I'm not saying mtx prices so high or low but the real problem for me is there is no "poor selection" in the market. I mean, you can only buy stash tabs and some trash with a lil bit money and this is actually beating the "grinding" meta. So many players can pay for a different hair/skin color for $1 but GGG just dont care little treasures. Theyre just hiding their shitty 3D models with some shiny armours.

Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on May 22, 2017, 2:14:20 PM
"
Jideament wrote:

Edit
I'm not saying mtx prices so high or low but the real problem for me is there is no "poor selection" in the market. I mean, you can only buy stash tabs and some trash with a lil bit money and this is actually beating the "grinding" meta. So many players can pay for a different hair/skin color for $1 but GGG just dont care little treasures. Theyre just hiding their shitty 3D models with some shiny armours.

I like the white canister like one :) but too many gigigi coins.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Jideament wrote:

Have no idea what you are on about here. You have the cheap simple pets and recolors for weapons and then you have skin transfers which are plenty for a pauper setup look. Yeah you aren't going to get any flaming shoulders or whatever but your character won't look like shit if you take the time to coordinate your reskins. And that is assuming you even think the base skins of your final gear looks bad by default. You may end up being fine with the look.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 23, 2017, 5:41:06 AM
"
Yeah you aren't going to get any flaming shoulders or whatever

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
MTX's are extremely expensive but at least the recent ones look fantastic. I do believe, though, that they shoot themselves in the foot by doing this. PWE (NOT a brand comparison, just an MTX one, nothing to do with the actual MTX being too powerful for PWE games, etc) took 4 years to learn this. Now, they $$$.
"
You have the cheap simple pets.

Cockroach Pet? Who the hell is buying this shit seriously?

As a 3D designer i know why prices are so high for some countries and im completely okay with that as i said before. But, if you're trying to do some low price stuff and the result is Cockroach Pet please dont do it. Just let it go. Thats what im talking about.

Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on May 23, 2017, 8:31:44 AM
"
Jideament wrote:
"

As a 3D designer i know why prices are so high for some countries and im completely okay with that as i said before. But, if you're trying to do some low price stuff and the result is Cockroach Pet please dont do it. Just let it go. Thats what im talking about.

You get the cockroach to feed to your frog, the actual low price pets I was thinking of. Can't remember off hand and too lazy to look on my phone but aren't the plain frogs like 20 points either on sale or off?

2. Some people like cockroaches and that sort of stuff. I am not one of them. But still. Can't just discount that nobody would buy em.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
Jideament wrote:
"

You get the cockroach to feed to your frog, the actual low price pets I was thinking of. Can't remember off hand and too lazy to look on my phone but aren't the plain frogs like 20 points either on sale or off?

2. Some people like cockroaches and that sort of stuff. I am not one of them. But still. Can't just discount that nobody would buy em.

The cheapest are the weta (sort of a New Zealand cock roach) and the scorpion both are 15 points each. Hundreds have invaded my hideout. The frogs don't eat them, they are friends.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I would like to thank you all for your comments and ideas to do. I understand the pricing of the items a little better now and i guess I'm not so flabbergasted by it now either. Thanks again for the comments.
Yes there mtx are waay expensive, and the worst part is not the skins and effects. The worst is the stash tabs, so needed to play the game, are mtx insted of default ingame content, i am taking about the currrency stash tab, the essences one, the divinatino cards, with out this as default in game the player most use 3 out of 4 starter stash tabs give up totally in more than one mechanic in the game (not pick up divinatino cards, essences, not able to do chaos recipe, not able to stash items to chance, etc) or Buy one of this at a highhhh price. i was gona buy the currency stash tab but it would cost me the price of a full game one damn stash !!! the special stash tab should be free, the ability to list items in poe trade, should be default in all stashes, and it should be at least 5 normal stashes apart from the speacial ones for currency and so on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info