2.6 Vaal Power Siphon Berserker

Just testing new meta: Life with Vaal Pact + Cloaked in Savagery Berserker

Progression: Dried Lake Normal difficulty

Bandits: Oak

Single-target setup:

Note: Before using Kinetic Blast at level 28 I was leveling with Sunder and 2H Melee weapon helped with Flame Totem.

Planned Build: Path of Building code
Last edited by moostrenko on May 22, 2017, 1:15:32 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2017, 2:10:37 AM
Progression: Dried Lake Cruel difficulty

<-center place
<-left place
<-right place
<-below place

Bandits: Oak, Kraytin

Single-target setup: same as above

Last edited by moostrenko on May 22, 2017, 1:15:50 AM
Last edited by moostrenko on May 22, 2017, 1:16:06 AM
Progression: Low-tier maps

<- center place (near Sentinel)
<- right place (near Vaal Pact)

Note: Helmet crafted with Essence of Horror and Gloves crafted with Essence of Hysteria are highly recommended almost mandatory.

Bandits: Oak, Kraytin, Alira

Single-target setup:

Recommended helmet enchant: "Kinetic Blast has a 75% chance for an additional explosion" or "2 additional Barrage Projectiles"

Last edited by moostrenko on Jun 9, 2017, 3:53:14 AM
interesting, would like to see a video if you have the means to record one at some point.
"
interesting, would like to see a video if you have the means to record one at some point.

Yes I will do when reach ~90 level
Progression: Mid-tier maps

<- center-right place (near Vaal Pact)

Note: Helmet crafted with Essence of Horror and Gloves crafted with Essence of Hysteria are highly recommended almost mandatory.

Single-target setup:

Recommended helmet enchant: "Kinetic Blast has a 75% chance for an additional explosion" or "2 additional Barrage Projectiles"

Last edited by moostrenko on Jun 9, 2017, 3:53:44 AM
Progression: High-tier maps

<- center-right place (near Vaal Pact)

Single-target setup: Same as above

Video shaped-Strand map demo

Video DPS scaling demo

Advice: This build cannot do maps with "Cannot Leech" mod. "%Reflect of elemental damage" is doable switching gems; Wrath to Purity of Lightning.

Notes:
Single-target damage with Kinetic Blast is still a problem to solve. You can try shotting to walls or obstacles behind bosses for maximize damage with explosions or use Deadhand talisman to generate worms on hit but are clunky solutions. If you can use Barrage single-target setup for hard bosses I recommend it.
In other hand best way to clear enemies packs with Vaal Power Siphon is to shot right between two packs, not before or within a pack.
This build could work in 3.0 if GGG doesn't nerf Berserker. Could even be improved with the new Pantheon system and damage over time reductions that is a weakness in this build.
Last edited by moostrenko on Jun 9, 2017, 3:53:59 AM
Someone asked me if you could replace Kaoms for a 6L armour and put there a Barrage single-target setup.

I'm currently level 94 with Kaoms got 6,7K life (7K is reachable with better gear). If I change Kaoms for "+157 maximum life" armour got 5,7K life. I don't recommend change Kaoms for 6L. It's a pity not to have Barrage always available in current build.

For an optimal Barrage single-target you could buy a good Elemetal Wand (+250 eDPS) and use Barrage in gloves or helmet wherever got more dps. And you could also replace Sacrificial Harvest and Chill of Corruption jewels for pure-DPS jewels like "Projectile damage + Crit Multi + Lightning Dmg" in Boss fights.

Is not hard-Bosses killer oriented build, there are better Shaper-Chayula-Uber killer builds. It works really good like it is. I will not continue playing this character. So good luck tweaking this build guys.
Last edited by moostrenko on Jul 12, 2017, 4:01:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info