Tell me if my ele sword is usable in end game

What can I expect from the above ele sword I linked?
(I do not have the end game base ele damage rings. I have the The Wise Oak but not the Vessel of Vinktar)

Map tier clear-able (red maps viable or not etc)

dps (how much can I expect with a non-grass cannon build)

(anything welcome, I have no idea)
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 19, 2017, 3:19:32 PM
Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 9:56:46 AM
I think it should be viable but it depends on rest of your items/passives/gems (cant check cos profile is set to private).

What build are you going with this weapon?
Last edited by Rakiii on May 19, 2017, 3:41:46 PM
ofc it's usable, it can be really good, not a lot of people doing ele sword build simply because the existence of HoWA claws, they are not able to use cleave/lacerate that's a downside, in case of ele buzzsaw, blade flurry or reave they are wayyyyyyy better and more CI friendly, but you can surely make a good build out of this, prbly not able to do guardians shaper as fast
Last edited by TravisL on May 19, 2017, 5:05:07 PM
"
Rakiii wrote:
I think it should be viable but it depends on rest of your items/passives/gems (cant check cos profile is set to private).

What build are you going with this weapon?

I am yet to plan what to do with this sword, I have no characters for the sword so I wanted to have any advice.

"
TravisL wrote:
ofc it's usable, it can be really good, not a lot of people doing ele sword build simply because the existence of HoWA claws, they are not able to use cleave/lacerate that's a downside, in case of ele buzzsaw, blade flurry or reave they are wayyyyyyy better and more CI friendly, but you can surely make a good build out of this, prbly not able to do guardians shaper as fast

Thanks for your advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info