So I was on reddit right and this certain post came up

Es gets recharge rate, no delay and won't stop when shocked/hit/stunned etc...but slower base
Hp gets regen like now also no delay. ALL LEECH THEREFORE GO ELEMENTAL TOO AS WELL AS PHYS.
ascendancies changes, mainly the ES part and regen.

What scares me is now the rf users when hybrid cause es regen continues...
9k hp and 12k es is a lot!

Armor rework is what I want a statement about...
No Problem,
Exile
He's right

You cant face tank on 6700 life like you can 13.5K ES.

Ive played both with same skill (zerker BV and PF BV) and those were my #s

ES allows for lag in leech chain and can take bigger hits.

I'd die often with zerker but he was way more fun for SC with bigger deeps and obliteration explosions.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 18, 2017, 6:06:31 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
He's right

You cant face tank on 6700 life like you can 13.5K ES.

Ive played both with same skill (zerker BV and PF BV) and those were my #s

ES allows for lag in leech chain and can take bigger hits.

I'd die often with zerker but he was way more fun for SC with bigger deeps and obliteration explosions.

You can most def tank with 6k hp the fuck are you talking about? I've done it in HC lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
bhavv wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
well yeah hence why Vp limited to life builds is a half measure. people just use acuities, berserker or high leech values from ie vinktars

Theyre getting rid of GR too fyi. Making it increase regen instead.

I think you are misunderstanding the manifesto...

Ghost Reaver is a keystone passive skill that causes life leech to restore energy shield instead of life.

"

Ghost Reaver
This keystone had a huge downside for characters specialized in both Life and Energy Shield, as they could no longer leech any life, but had no penalty for pure Energy Shield Chaos Inoculation characters. Because of this, we've now added a multiplier to Energy Shield Recharge Rate to the keystone, so players will be trading Recharge Rate for leech.

Basically, from what I read they are adding a Energy Shield Recharge PENALTY not removing the ability to leech to ES.
IGN: EmptyPalms
Oh, I misread that.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
EmptyPalms wrote:

Basically, from what I read they are adding a Energy Shield Recharge PENALTY not removing the ability to leech to ES.

Still think the penalty is pointless unless you can immediately have your ES start to recharge like about 350ms after taking a hit, then I can see the penalty being significant since you are trading away kiting for sustained tanking (though, it will not be the same since VP will be out of the picture for ES).

If GGG does happen to buff faster start of Energy Shield Recharge significantly, then the Ghost Reaver starts making a lot more sense to me.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 18, 2017, 7:53:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info