Sharing some thoughts for ES nerfs

Wanted to do a while back and since the ES manifesto i need to shout a little about...

So...
They will nerf ES from gear AND from tree (keystones and 15% more) AND from gems (discipline)
and life gonna be "buffed" only from gear.
We talking about +100-120 max life from all gear with the new affix? :D
Correct me if im wrong thats 300hp for hc char.

Then the rich will sell their regalias to be richer and roll life or Better like some else said roll RF all the way...
The game of endless possibilities... Yes meta was all about ES, Nerf the 20k bulbs rich (which i pity them for the effort they took to achieve) but how many of you got 20k ES chars??

I bet most we have are around 8-10k and they do fine at being HP sponges without having any form of other defence and can drop faster than a 5k life based char on Most cases except elemental damage...

And now those 8k will be like 6k? Well that low budget player is not viable for hc maping now if having ES as only defence...
But wait my templar got 8k es but have 6k armor and 20k with granite let alone +2 lvl molten shell cast when stunned.
A pure 8k es char would have 6k armor with perfect granite but thats not enough for many things.
So you all go hybrid Armor/ES- Evasion/es??
Even if you wanted so, Hybrid armors will boost both stats equaly! No more ES focused rolls like they wrote...

ES as whole defence was never my fav like you suspected
i thought that they would push ppl more against hybrid to make them equally aceptable by ppl,
but now you just dont have enouph hp to do that! You would be better with a life based eva/armor char...

Whats the point of having only 5k es and eva/armor? let alone aligments, stun...

Conclusion? ES without best rolls is dead? Hybrid ES/armor-eva is more dead?
Melee ES based chars without vaal Pact? fucked?

I thought they really getting on the right way with the removal of double dipping somehow but now i feel more that i will play a game with fewer potentional on character planning...

Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 4:00:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info