LOL at those "everyone 15k es scrubs"

"
tm10067 wrote:
"
What adaptation there is? My first char was a witch, I still have her. I am not interested in bows or melee or templar or crit. How exactly I'm gonna play as 5k es witch

Maybe it will be 10k life witch? 150 life rolls per item incoming. Who knows.

With what life nodes? Witch dont get enough life nodes for primary life builds, you go ES, hybrid or low life.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
"
What adaptation there is? My first char was a witch, I still have her. I am not interested in bows or melee or templar or crit. How exactly I'm gonna play as 5k es witch

Maybe it will be 10k life witch? 150 life rolls per item incoming. Who knows.

With what life nodes? Witch dont get enough life nodes for primary life builds, you go ES, hybrid or low life.

Oh man, there are already a lot of life based necros in witch section.
"
I would post something useful, but I won't bother.

Argueing with a rabid rabbit is like talking to a hungry bear. They won't listen, they just try to chew your face off.

I will just leave this here and that's where it ends for me:

Play it first, then judge it or shut up about it. Nobody cares what you think is going to happen based on 1 dev post that you obviously failed to understand in its entirety and now rant about.

oh c'mon captain exaggeration speaking! If my posts are trash then your are no better.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"

Argueing with a rabid rabbit is like talking to a hungry bear. They won't listen, they just try to chew your face off.

Play it first, then judge it or shut up about it. Nobody cares what you think is going to happen based on 1 dev post that you obviously failed to understand in its entirety and now rant about.

I dont see any any key!
[Removed by Support]

Temp HC - making 15k ES HOWA is investment around 10ex which is low.

Last edited by Al_GGG on May 18, 2017, 1:03:34 PM
"
datenshiddd wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Temp HC - making 15k ES HOWA is investment around 10ex which is low.

exactly how stupid is a fire truck?
I dont see any any key!
"

OMG how dare people not just obediently accept any proposed changed and flock like sheep to praise and worship the glorious devs? They must all be false!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Koenig wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
lol standard....

after the league u are welcome to standard.

Account from 2013 and nothing learned.

I just cant bring myself to do standard, and HC perm is a ghost town so ill stick to leagues thanks
I dont see any any key!
"
Koenig wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
lol standard....

Account since 2013 and nothing learned.

Lol account since Jul 19, 2012 and nothing learned. It doesn't matter what happens on standard. All we and GGG cares about is the balance in leagues.
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Koenig wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
lol standard....

Account since 2013 and nothing learned.

Lol account since Jul 19, 2012 and nothing learned. It doesn't matter what happens on standard. All we and GGG cares about is the balance in leagues.

You're goddamned right. This was, is and by god, should be, the true meta in PoE, they nerf and we find the next BrokenBuildTM
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info