LOL at those "everyone 15k es scrubs"

The only kind of player that got 15k es in temp leagues was the player that absolutely didn't care about standard. And if he cared - he was stupid to invest 50ex in ES gear every league (the same gear he invested in the previous league...) and 0 in items that will be nerfed. It was the player that never got any reach of the council and just went for es items. It was the player that sold all his splinters. He played the same game every league, maybe even the same builds (I know some of these guys).

Every league I had to buy those stupid items because I knew they will be nerfed, and if I ever wanted to play builds with them much later - I would have to pay 10ex+ for item that was 50c in temp league. This league buying ES items was the last priority. There are at least 30 drop restricted items to buy and at least 5 achievable-but-non-trivial price legacy items. And huge time and currency sink into chancing hh.

By that logic, if you were standard player at heart you stopped buying more es the moment any "oneshot" left you at 100 es. You ran the content you could do reliably, so no uber atziri and no shaper, because one failed shaper (oh, boots) could set you back too much in terms of currency.

But hey there is hh that gives 50k es (sorry, all screenshots with any meaninful es gain were made many years ago when hh was bugged.) Nobody mentions that one of two mob mods gives es based on current hp, so that makes it basically disabled for CI chars. But hey there is guardian that has 20k es. Damn - who the hell plays guardian? How many builds it can do. 5? If I was so happy to do useless full es build to showcase and outrage noobs - I could. But whats the point of this no dmg no fun to play tank?

500 more es is a change between "dies 2 times per map" - "dies once 10 maps". It is a change between "can do atziri or not". And I doubt you can do shaper with some 7k es, unless you could be basically diamond in league of legends with "mechanics" or some streamer that can do with 5k what you barely can do with 10k. It's not bought to trivialize content. It was bought to be allowed to do content.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 2:35:29 PM
lol standard....
I dont see any any key!
If I didn't care about standard I'd have to casually get 3ex to buy 2x brutus lead sprinkler.
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Yay, Im no longer the only person complaining about this now.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

misery loves company lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

misery loves company lol

And how miserable must all the people apparently complaining about ES have been prior to this for this manifesto to even become a thing?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Although I run ES tank builds 3rd league in a row, I totally don't care. it's merely a gaem and there will be another meta with another elefant ass loophole in the "balance".
"
tm10067 wrote:
Although I run ES tank builds 3rd league in a row, I totally don't care. it's merely a gaem and there will be another meta with another elefant ass loophole in the "balance".

exactly this ^

PoE changes frequently
I dont see any any key!
What adaptation there is? My first char was a witch, I still have her. I am not interested in bows or melee or templar or crit. How exactly I'm gonna play as 5k es witch
"
What adaptation there is? My first char was a witch, I still have her. I am not interested in bows or melee or templar or crit. How exactly I'm gonna play as 5k es witch

Maybe it will be 10k life witch? 150 life rolls per item incoming. Who knows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info