3.0 - Path of Zerker

cause if you want to leech you will roll one to survive
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 10:46:41 AM
Well in my opinion VP berserker is the best life ascendancy (softcore atleast) its pretty much the only ascendancy that can get 8k life and maintain high damage.If they don't plan any nerfs,we will see lots of berserkers in 3.0.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Well in my opinion VP berserker is the best life ascendancy (softcore atleast) its pretty much the only ascendancy that can get 8k life and maintain high damage.If they don't plan any nerfs,we will see lots of berserkers in 3.0.

And i still prefer Slayer.

Berserker is great for MoM, though. That 2% both life and mana leech + free 25% HP/mana heal every 2 seconds...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:

And i still prefer Slayer.

Berserker is great for MoM, though. That 2% both life and mana leech + free 25% HP/mana heal every 2 seconds...

Well tbh my favorite ascendancy is slayer as well. The play style is relaxed and balanced. With zerker though,i like how my life plays up and down and its either me or the boss. Now if GGG unnerf the cyclone AOE...
"
Miazga wrote:
cause if you want to leech you will roll one to survive

Sure because GGG learned nothing and is unable to think on their own. There is no way GGG knows this and will act accordingly. Not everyone can be as smart as the average reddit user.
Last edited by DasName on May 18, 2017, 6:40:08 AM
inb4 cloaked in savagery nerf.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
inb4 cloaked in savagery nerf.

nah... GGG leave it to 3.1 build when they will nerf any form of leech
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: