ISO clarification on upcoming ES 5-20% craft changes

I read the manifesto and all 47 pages looking for an answer to the below question

What will happen to the existing 5-20% ES crafts that people already spent currency on?
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last bumped on May 18, 2017, 9:50:38 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
I read the manifesto and all 47 pages looking for an answer to the below question

What will happen to the existing 5-20% ES crafts that people already spent currency on?

Legacy'ed most likely.

Better roll those rings now.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

Legacy'ed most likely.

i hope ur wrong, i got a ton of these rings already crafted and i would make a killing if this were true however what that means is rare jewelry is no longer even worth picking up in standard once this changes
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

Legacy'ed most likely.

i hope ur wrong, i got a ton of these rings already crafted and i would make a killing if this were true however what that means is rare jewelry is no longer even worth picking up in standard once this changes

make a killing where? Standard? wanna guess how many great %ES rings are there in standard?
"
D3izhistory wrote:

remember es% was a suffix before they changed it?
Old crafts are still suffix so will the removal of the mod be.

Just what they did with hybrid physical damage %: for example

~mod got removed but it still is on my items
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

Legacy'ed most likely.

Yeah, because people will be rushing in droves to play ES builds after the changes, and there will be such a limited supply of %increased ES jewelry. Right?

They might become more valuable at a certain future point when GGG flips the balance seesaw again and ES turns out to be on top, but it won't be in the near future.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info