Offerings in 3.0

My understanding of the recent Manifesto on Lab Changes (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899252) is lacking: Does that mean that there will no longer be the need for Offerings to enter the Über-Lab, or that we need to gather Offerings for each consecutive try?

Thank you
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2017, 7:48:29 AM
Obviously not... since all four Labs will be accessible via Sarn. ;)
If anything about Offerings were changed, it would be noted.
"
tomay wrote:

The UI to access the lab is similar to master crafting benches, which can have a cost for each individual ones. It would mean offerings would be considered currency and consumed from your stash upon selection (and hopefully added to the currency tab).

I asked the same question but they haven't answered anything in 50 pages.
"
tomay wrote:

and
"
Vipermagi wrote:
If anything about Offerings were changed, it would be noted.

appears nothing is obvious!

"
Namcap wrote:
I asked the same question but they haven't answered anything in 50 pages.

:-(
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Still no clear answer handy: can anyone confirm that offerings are still needed for the equivalent of uberlab in 3.0?
Thanks
I think that it is safe to assume that since the Uber Lab was always outside of story line that it will not be changed. There is no logical reason why its mechanics should be any different in 3.0 than it is now.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info