3.0 setting up for disappointment?

I don't have an appointment. I'm just playing a game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't have an appointment. I'm just playing a game.

Oh dang.

Without all 'dis' it's just an appointment.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Yes, if you are would like to see this kind of things in 3.0, there will be not much more than usually imo.

Nevertheless changes to resists, gods.. can be quite nice change to leveling till atlas is reached. Hopefully :)
"
Rexeos wrote:
Yes, if you are would like to see this kind of things in 3.0, there will be not much more than usually imo.

Nevertheless changes to resists, gods.. can be quite nice change to leveling till atlas is reached. Hopefully :)

im not sure what changes to resists you expect, i imagine the resistances will stay same, as in -20 at around lvl 40, -60 at around lvl 60
People who say PoE has no real end game never tell us what real end game would actually look like.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aetherium wrote:
im not sure what changes to resists you expect, i imagine the resistances will stay same, as in -20 at around lvl 40, -60 at around lvl 60

They said something about that, it will be -30 -60 after certain events in the story. Imagine that, for the first time since developers invented res penalties we will know why it's happening.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Xavderion wrote:
People who say PoE has no real end game never tell us what real end game would actually look like.

20 man raids.

And on a serious note, dont feed the troll.
They'll probably destroy ES and vaal pact. So yeah, not really looking forward to 3.0. Everything will feel like aoe changes are right now, bland and repetitive reiterations of halfbaked content.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
It's free... so unless it completely ruins the game I don't see how I could be disappointed.
"
How about you wait for its release first?

Agreed. OMG! PoE 3.0.0 is already being bashed and we still have 2+ months until it drops. The negative players are insane.

Hey Dark_Chicken, stop using virtue gems on yourself. It's driving you insane.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info