can not abandon Leo daily mission

i leveled my Leo, Master of the Arena to level 8 like i did with all other masters so i could potentially get good items from him. i click on my masters daily mission and then cancel them by typing "/abandon_daily", so that their offers reset. i did the same with Leo, but i was unable to cancel the mission that way, so now on the top right of the screen there is the mission objective of the Leo quest until it expires in 10 hours...i also don't want to use the option of getting rid of all mission notifications just in order to get rid of the Leo Quest.
I don't understand why the "/abandon_daily" command should not work with Leo. (i get the message: "You don't have a daily mission open."
Last edited by heiderhof on May 16, 2017, 9:55:35 AM
Last bumped on May 17, 2017, 2:24:02 PM
The master's vendor inventory changes when you start the daily mission, not when you complete it. Leo is the only one you can see that with because he's the only one you can buy stuff from with the mission active.

I fon,t think it's a bug that you can't abandon the mission. Otherwise it would block doing your other missions if you need to wait to complete the Leo mission (like you don't get matched up with somebody or you need to wait until a player that owns you leaves sarn arena).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
well u already cant do other master missions while leo mission is active...it shouldnt be the case that i have to either complete the leo mission or wait 10 hours for it to expire just so i can get rid of it from my screen.
"
heiderhof wrote:
well u already cant do other master missions while leo mission is active
Have you tried?
yes if you are in a queue for a pvp match u cant open another daily quest. but this has nothing to do with the fact that u cant abandon the leo daily so i dont get your point.
Odd. I can do other dailies without abandoning the leo daily.
You can't abandon Leo daily because if Leo daily isn't finished yet it impose no restrictions to actual gameplay.

Once you clicked at 'daily mission' you can complete the daily with any other character on the account, start other master mission or do whatever you want.

If the mission is completed you'll gain the reward (experience and favour) next time you talk to Leo. It can be done with any character on that account.

"
if you are in a queue for a pvp match u cant open another daily quest

That's how pvp queue works. It's not related to Leo daily by no means.

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on May 17, 2017, 7:52:21 AM
well the restriction is that my screen gets spammed by the mission objective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info