Should I switch to Tukohama's Fortress?

"
Rakiii wrote:
Besides Elemental Equilibrium (EO is a must) you would drop ancestral bond as stated before and cast spells by yourself. The best choice would be scorching ray (DoT damage can´t overwrite EE boost) or without EE whatever fire based.

Oh so DoT doesnt trigger EE? Nice!

but El.Overload? how? my crit is way too low to be worth it but i guess one passive point wouldnt hurt

(also changed my mind, will get Tukohama's)
"
UltimateForm wrote:
Oh so DoT doesnt trigger EE? Nice!

but El.Overload? how? my crit is way too low to be worth it but i guess one passive point wouldnt hurt (also changed my mind, will get Tukohama's)

Fire DoT from RF does not trigger EE. Orb of storm links with critical chance (quality gem is better) to trigger EO (EO bonus lasts 8 seconds after critical hit is triggered)

Tukohama's is a great choice and you can drop ancestral bond and play nice combo consists of 2x RF totem + searing bond totem + scorching ray casting by yourself while using EO with EE and curses (RF, scorching ray, searing bond are all DoT so won´t trigger EE) or smth else you might enjoy.
Last edited by Rakiii on May 16, 2017, 4:52:16 PM
3 RF totems and one ancestral warchief would give me a good mob coverage...but i'll consider
How do you plan on getting three RF totems and an Ancestral Warchief. Besides, the warchief depends on decent physical damage from your weapon and lots physical damage scaling none of which you have.

There's only one "free" totem you can add and that's Searing Bond... and Orb of Storms (while not exactly a totem, OoS pretty much acts like one).
"
tomay wrote:
How do you plan on getting three RF totems and an Ancestral Warchief. Besides, the warchief depends on decent physical damage from your weapon and lots physical damage scaling none of which you have.

There's only one "free" totem you can add and that's Searing Bond... and Orb of Storms (while not exactly a totem, OoS pretty much acts like one).

Oh, I just want ancestral warchief for the Elemental Eq. aoe effect

EDIT: i think i meant sshockwave totem...
Last edited by UltimateForm on May 17, 2017, 2:39:44 PM
Ancestral Warchief can indeed proc Elemental Equilibrium if the following conditions are met:

1. Hit the enemy (requires a certain amount of accuracy or Resolute Technique)

2. Deal elemental damage (requires "adds elemental damage to attacks")

SWT on the other hand is spell-based totem and thus has 100% chance to hit but also deals only physical damage per se so you'll need a source of added elemental damage to spells.
Last edited by tomay on May 17, 2017, 6:27:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info