[2.7] Build proposition for next league, inquisitor crit CI glacial cascade

Hi all !

I was wondering if anyone of you could say wether or not what i intend to do as my started build has some potential, or is just worthless. It will be a softcore build.

I want to do an inquisitor glacial cascade CI, possibly with the helmet enchant for phys to cold conversion to deal almost 100% cold ( don't know if it's a good idea thought)
My skill tree is something that should look a little bit like that : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBUIJqgxSDdEPqw_EEQ8RLxFQFdcXVBslHRQgbiL0JIspTyoLKjgrCiy_Nbk7fDwFPV9BlkcGS65MLUyzUDBRdFJTU9RWY1eUXGtd8l9qY0NknWaea7dsC20ZbWxwUn_GgpuESIV9hq6J04uMjDaMdo2CjmSO6Y9Gj_qSbpMnl5WX9Jo7m6Gce548nwGf36KjppmnK6i5rJius7VItvq3MbjKuZO8VsBmwJrBxcMJwzrDbdDQ0PXR5NJ81abZW9n8217jhOkC62Pr9ewY7TztYe988h3y4fem99f53frS
I might take the cast speed next to the shadow, and the cold nodes for cold resist penetration, or the chance to shock in the all elemental damage in the left part of the tree
For bandit, i'll Kill/Kill/Power Charge

I don't really know how to sunstain the leech if I deal to much elemental damage, and not enough phys. I intend to farm merc lab to get the 0.5% enchant on my boots.

My stuff should be an Eye of Chauyla (stun immunity), a doryani belt, cold version, a doryani catalyst or a divinarius, don't know which one would be best. Rest of the stuff is rare, or maybe i'll take a beast fur shawl for more damage. I'll use a shield to be sure to survive.

My gems will be, for aura Herald of Ice, Discipline and Clarity (possibly enlighten, but not sure as it's supposed to be a league starter)
And my other links are Faster Attack, Shield charge, fortify
Orb of storm, curse on hit, assassin's mark and Power charge on crit
On body 5L, Glacial cascade, spell echo, crit chance, crit multi and faster casting
I'll also take a CWDT, IC, ID and maybe link a frost wall to that !
I'll also use a lightning golem, but i don't know to what i should link it !

Thanks for reading, and tell me where i'm wrong !
Last bumped on May 9, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info