Lvl 85 Kaom's Heart-Taryn's Shiver Freeze Pulse (looking for suggestions/criticism)

Edit: So here's where I'm at currently at lvl 85. Switched my 6Link around, I'm now using Freezing Pulse-Hypothermia-Cold Penetration-Empower-Controlled Destruction-Spell Echo

The final build would look something like this. As you can see I'd drop elemental overload to start stacking crit and utilizing power charges thanks to the blue nightmare gem in the final gem slot.

(Freeze pulse-Cold Penetration-empower-inc crit strikes-spell echo-controlled destruction) Utilizing blood rage for passive frenzy charge on kill (4 max charges), and blue nightmare for passive power charges (5 max) on kill. I could drop warlords mark for frostbite or assassin's mark (use end cry for end charges). utilizing a lvl 4 enlighten and Alpha's Howl I could get 20% reduction on grace (so it takes 40% mana res) and arctic armor and still have enough for my blasphemy aura and freeze pulse spam.

-------------------------------------

Juggernaut version, It loses the inquisitor cold penetration but gains a ton of defensive bonuses, however defense hasn't really been an issue since I changed to a tanky version of the inquisitor. I'm a bit undecided as to which would be better. Take a look I'd appreciate the feedback.

----------------------------------------

Not sure how to get the most DPS out of the build, I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have.
Last edited by DreamLAB on May 3, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
Last bumped on May 2, 2017, 12:07:09 AM
i've been wanting to make a templar in this league.. so here is my chance, i'm going to level with this.. I like the sounds of it. Wish me luck!
Good luck! Just curious which of the two builds are you going to try?
The inquisitor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info