DEADPENG MIRROR SERVICE ||| #1 SKYFORTH'S INSANITY GLOVES

Greetings to all Exiles,

This mirror service is set up by me and donated by a few other loved ones who have left this game. The aim of the this thread is to bring forward affordable mirror service meant for the Exiled.

#01 Skyforth's Insanity Gloves

Fee: 10EX

Looking for mirror worthy gloves but worried about losing too much mana to make your Skyforth's anti-stun mechanics operational? Fret not, Deadpeng got this as a 3 T1 insanity gloves and crafted this and actually aimed for T1 stun immunity, mana or intelligence while crafting. The final T1 craft was actually accuracy and thanks to the help of several others-AngelWing, Infinitycircle and Banished.

#01 Strength/Flask Duration/ Energy Shield Crystal Belt

Fee: 5EX

Continued mirror service with belt purchased from FKFKFKFK. I wanted to own this belt as I, just like plenty, require a top strength + flask duration belt. I wanted to own this belt rather than just mirror it as I needed flexibility with its final mastercraft.

#01 Non-legacy affix Tri-Resist Vaal Regalia

Fee: 4EX

Bought as a hopeless 930 energy shield item from another player on the verge of quitting. New hope was brought to this item within a few divines and two lucky exalt shots. This is not the best energy shield chest out there for those wanting the 1007 ES chest armors. I would not be charging much for the mirror fee on this chest.

#01 Tri-resist Energy Shield Helmet

Fee: 4EX

There are actually a few other evenly matched helmets on this server. Feel free to approach others as some of them are even willing to run the helmet enchant service for you. I do not intend to compete with them and I am simply setting the enchant here for anyone who needs 15% hatred mana reservation reduction, which is actually quite universal!

#01 Mana Regeneration Extreme Defense Shield

Fee: 8EX

Sometimes when you have got all the godlike gears you realize the only thing that is left is actually tier one mana regeneration. This sick shield lets you tank most one hit KO attacks while wasting away eternal mana flow to sustain continuous use of movement skills.

About me: Those who are worried if my mirror service is authentic and safe. I can stream my gameplay for you and invite moderators to watch while I provide the service. You can even come bite me in real life as I boldly show you a photo identification of myself

Spoiler

Other gears on sale! No fixed price!
Spoiler

nice stuff bro, keep up the good work.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
nice stuff bro, keep up the good work.

It is sis, not bro. Haha.
nice to meet you, i'm a sculpture in a 3rd world country:

Spoiler
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2017, 8:23:55 PM
nice prices, nicer donations >.>
b
b
market breaking fees :D
the belt is so far the best i've seen till now
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 2, 2017, 2:37:25 AM
b
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type