What happened with 820 global channel?

"
In the XBOX meta, there will be no chat channels at all, because the whole game will be SSF.

I'll take 'things that the game founders would never believe you'd say about their game' for 800 Alex.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
Yea well i got muted 24 hours for listing uber lab carry for offering and my loot. apparently that is against the rules now?

Has always been, afaik.

You're looking for trade 820.

I thought free services were allowed on global 820.
"
Seriously it have turned into another shit channel where people talk about random shit craps i mean if they wanna talk about shit craps why dont they go talk about it in different channel and when i told them that 820 channel is meant looking for masters or rotas or trials they said no one is doing them anymore well i mean of course no one is doing them anymore becuz those idiots have spammed that channel with random crap talks

nobody is doing them anymore because the league is more than a month old. You want to work on those things, best time is the first 2 weeks of a league.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
global 820 went to shit many leagues ago once all the plebs started using it :(
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Honestly is end of the league, 820 always derail by this time. So good luck if you still need any party challenge by this time.
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
Yea well i got muted 24 hours for listing uber lab carry for offering and my loot. apparently that is against the rules now?

Has always been, afaik.

Yea trade channel... I have tried that like 15 times spamming 30mins with no result not even finding a single person so everyone keeps saying use trade channel... Try it yourself and see how fucking horrible it is instead of just redirecting to a place that ain't working.

That's beside the point. Global 820 is for sharing masters, trials and so on for free. If you want the offering and the loot, that's a trade and you cannot advertise trades in global 820 (or any global channel).
Sure, sucks if the trade channel is empty or whatever.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:

Has always been, afaik.

Yea trade channel... I have tried that like 15 times spamming 30mins with no result not even finding a single person so everyone keeps saying use trade channel... Try it yourself and see how fucking horrible it is instead of just redirecting to a place that ain't working.

I'm surprised you haven't drowned in all those whines yet.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:

Has always been, afaik.

How is that even relevant? Cause nobody in trade chat wants your carry service you somehow think its ok to go trade in global?
What a bizar way of reasoning.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
All I really see in global 820 is people spamming for Poorjoy's Asylum runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info