With 3.0 removing multiple difficulties is there a chance to get nonMap act replayability?

With 3.0 removing multiple difficulties is there a chance to get nonMap act replayability?

I mean All those areas we learned to love in act 1-2-3-4 they will be shit low level with 3.0.

I know that 6-7-8-9 will be a scramble of these acts but still not the acts themselves

In the current state of the game act 1 is the only one suffering from this having great farm areas but are under level for lvl and chaos recipe

with 3.0 its most likely to be act 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 that will suffer from this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 29, 2017, 8:57:36 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 9:47:41 PM
Sounds like a good idea, but it didn't work for me in Borderlands 2. I didn't find the high level playthrough all that interesting. Sure it's a personal issue though, as many found it to be a really good addition.

The problem is one of "difficulty" though. They would have to make it too difficult for some, and not hard enough for others. The mapping system kind of lets you pick the difficulty that you want.
"
Remove cruel

Add an evolutive difficulty "Atlas of Worlds"

AOW :

-starts after completing merciless game.

-Basically a alvl 70 act 1 to 4.

-No waypoints , no quests (not lore one).

-You have to complete missions and gather relics in order to unlock next level (71) and so on

-leave or die in a level and you have to unlock it again by doing lower level

- to open x level Atlas of World, you have to sacrifice a same level map that are used as a new page into the Atlas

- the layout of the map you sacrificed determines where you are going to spawn in the 4 acts(i.e. : warf will spawn you in docks

- missions would varie from day to day and could be stuff like " some monkeys stole a powerful relic staff, kill them and bring it back" so you would have to farm dread thicket, they would have like 5% chance to drop it

- mission completion would grant you reputation and when at Y reputation, a boss spawns in an area ( same for everybody of the same eternal limbus level that day)

- this boss would be a grindfest with 300% monsters density in that area

This is the thing ive been proposing for 2-3 years now

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info