I hate weekends in POE

Because we have no daily announcement about the Fall of Oriath and 3.0.0 and we have to wait 2 days to have a little piece of something :(

Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 29, 2017, 7:50:54 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2017, 11:13:14 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Because we have no daily announcement about the Fall of Oriath and 3.0.0 and we have to wait 2 days to have a little piece of something :(

There are hardly any announcement on Fall of Oriath ever anyway
They even ninja changed the date of Beta

Im not mad at beta being postponed, but trying to ninja it is sad
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 29, 2017, 8:19:17 PM
Trying to ninja the post is silly...somebody is obviously going to call you out on it. Everyone is going to know one way or another. The difference is you can get some flak for delaying it (not much, since most people would rather have a finished product late than a half assed one on time)...or they can ninja it and get a lot of flak both for being late and trying to be sneaky. Seems like a lose-lose.
Would be nice to have a more precise estimate, and a post about what they plan to do with legacy's ending.
I think you guys are too titillying on it and missing the point of the thread, it will be ready once it will be ready. I prefer a company that releashed product that are on set with the standards and quality than broken shit like some AAA who just focus on the release date. I don't care about the release date I just care about the quality of the content. If they prefer being silent about it it's ok.

All I was missing was a little something to chew on once in a while which I terribly enjoy even when it's just a little teaser.

Don't be too prompt to ask them to make rushed decisions. I prefer GGG's way of working. They take their time and make very good choice about which path the game should take.

"
diablofdb wrote:
I think you guys are too titillying on it and missing the point of the thread, it will be ready once it will be ready. I prefer a company that releashed product that are on set with the standards and quality than broken shit like some AAA who just focus on the release date. I don't care about the release date I just care about the quality of the content. If they prefer being silent about it it's ok.

All I was missing was a little something to chew on once in a while which I terribly enjoy even when it's just a little teaser.

Don't be too prompt to ask them to make rushed decisions. I prefer GGG's way of working. They take their time and make very good choice about which path the game should take.

Oh I agree completely. I'm just saying that since they are usually so open, it seems like a totally unnecessary PR slip up to ninja posts. Stuff like that and ninja'ing the leaguestones exploit patch notes (and by that I mean omitting it) seems dumb. Sure, they should be quiet while it's still live before they fix it...but there's no point in trying to be sneaky once it's fixed. People have way more hate-fuel when the company can be portrayed as sneaky or untrustworthy...which, again, I'm not saying GGG is, just that doing stuff like that will eventually add up and taint their reputation. They should know that getting away with anything quietly is nearly impossible unless they have plausible deniability, which they don't in either of these cases....meaning their best bet is just announcing it. Include the exploit in the patch notes, announce that the beta is delayed and the new estimate. Boom, all done. Beta is delayed? That's a little sad, but I'm not annoyed. Beta is delayed and I only know because some sharp eyed person saw their ninja edit? Still a little sad, but also now a little annoyed.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I think you guys are too titillying on it and missing the point of the thread, it will be ready once it will be ready.

It will never be ready, it will be released as a beta full of bugs and totally unbalanced the same as all their content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info